Ephesus Delux Private Guided Tours from Kusadasi
Your private Ephesus licenced sightseeing tour guide will collect you from the Port In Kusadasi or your Hotel at the agreed time (usually 8.00) in a fully Air Conditioned luxury vehicle.
At the Ephesus Ruins visit The Temple of Hadrian, The Odeon, The Celsus Library & Theatre, The Roman Baths and The Terrace Houses "the houses of the rich" are opposite the Hadrian Temple and are an excellent way to see how family was during the Roman period. These six residential units were strategically built at right angles and the city was planned in Hippodamian style. The oldest of the buildings dates back to 1C BC and excavation works continue in this area.
Then we will go to one of the seven wonders of the world the fantastic "Temple of Artemis" where our professional private tour guide will educate you about the temple.
Next is the short trip to The House of Virgin Mary which is located on the top of the Bulbul mountain. Said to where The Virgin Mary spent her final days. There is a lovely walk through to the little church where Mass is held on a regular basis.
The ruins of the Basilica of St. John are fascinating as initially 300 years after his death there was a small church built there to commemorate St John, but over the years it developed into a spectacular Basilica.
The Ephesus Museum located in Selcuk uniquely arranged in sections such as The Hall of the Funerary Relics, The Gladiators Section and The Fountain Relics as there were so many artefacts found that it was easier to name the location of the find rather than put them in any chronological order.
At a designated time (usually 4.30) we will start our journey back to Kusadasi.
- The Ephesus Museum
- Basilica of St. John
- Temple of Artemis
- Holy House of the Virgin Mary
- The Terraced Houses Ruins
- Ancient Ruins of Ephesus
- Duration: 7 hours;
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish, German, French, Russian, Spanish
- Pick-up servicePick Up and Drop Off will be a pre-arranged locations in Kusadasi
- Disability ServicesWe will endeavour to help with any requirements necessary on request
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Bottled Water Available
- Lunch at Traditional Turkish Restaurant
- Parking Fees
- Entry fees to museums and sites
- Transport in luxury air conditioned vehicle
- Transfer to and from origin destination Port or Hotel
- Licensed professional tour guide
- Drinks Not Stated on Inclusion List
- Drink plenty of water while on private guided tour in this area of Turkey
- Wear appropriate clothing when visiting any Holy Sites
- Be prepared bring a Hat or Umbrella for protection against the Sun
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.