Ephesus & Sirince Village Full Day Private Tour From Kusadasi
4 / 5 total 1 reviews
Duration: 6 to 8 hours
Your Ephesus & Sirince Village full-day private tour from Kusadasi kicks off with your licenced tour guide collecting you from the Port In Kusadasi or your Hotel at the agreed and scheduled time (usually 8.30) in an Air Conditioned van or coach. We will then make the journey to Ephesus and see some beautiful scenery along the way. Then into the Ruins where we will see The Temple of Hadrian, The Odeon, The Celsus Library & Theatre and The Roman Baths. As we walk along the lovely marble-paved streets, you will see how rich and wealthy this region was in the ancient world. Then we will go to one of the seven wonders of the world the fantastic "Temple of Artemis" where our professional private tour guide will give you a briefing about the temple. We will then stop for a traditional village lunch in the lovely mountainside town of Sirince. Tours around the Antique Church, Turkish Houses and Mosque are beautiful as you will see real village life. You can purchase some souvenirs in the little stalls or try some local wine and Turkish coffee you will have some free time to shop around. At a designated time (usually 4.30) we will start our journey back to Kusadasi.
- The Ephesus route will take you past the Odeon, the Celsus Library, the Temple of Hadrian, the Fountain of Trajan and the Great Theater.
- We visit The Sirince Village where ttheres a classical Turkish village life; famous with wine houses, olive oils, handicrafts, organic vegetables and fruits.
- Have a fantastic traditional lunch at The Sirince Village.
- Visit one of the seven wonders of the ancient world, the fantastic
Good to Know
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Japanese, Spanish
- Duration: 6 to 8 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up serviceCollections are from The Kusadasi Port or Your Hotel at agreed designated time.
- Disability ServicesFacilities, equipment and wheelchairs are available on request.
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Traditional Turkish Lunch
- Complimentary Bottled Water.
- Expert Licenced Tour Guide.
- Round Trip Transfer.
- Entry Fees.
- Parking Fees.
- Gratuities (Optional).
You will be picked up at the pre-arranged meeting point such as Kusadasi Port or your designated accommodation.
Know Before You Book
- Drink plenty of water while on private guided tour in this area of Turkey.
- Wear appropriate clothing when visiting any Holy Sites.
- Be prepared bring a Hat or Umbrella for protection against the Sun.
- Wear Comfortable Walking Shoes.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1
Add new review
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.