Best Of Ephesus Private Tour from Kusadasi
4 / 5 total 1 reviews
Duration: 6 to 8 hours
Tour ID: 1036
This Private Best Of Ephesus Tour begins with a Pick-up from any Hotel, Port or designated Kusadasi or Selcuk town Centre Meeting Point with luxury Air-Conditioned (non-smoking) Minivan and your private Tour Guide. We will travel to the Virgin Mary House where you will see a small part of the house she once lived in, it is believed she lived out the last 11 years of her life here. You can collect some Holy Water light candles and there is also a Souvenir Shop. Your Tour Guide will escort you around the site of Ephesus and will give a detailed description of the wonders of Ephesus, here you will see The Temple of Hadrian, The Celsus Library & Theatre, The Roman Baths, and the Odeon. As you walk through this Ancient City there are many opportunities to take photographs along this tour and your Guide will answer any queries or questions you have regarding Ephesus. From there you can have a Lunch Break and after we will continue the Tour with a visit to The Temple Of Artemis, Known as one of the Seven Wonders Of The World you will see the ruins of where Artemis once lived.
- Visit the holy place which is the House of Virgin Mary, where she spent last days of her life.
- See incredible ruins from a range of historical periods, with stops at sights such as Heracles Gate, the Temple of Hadrianus, Celsius Library and much more.
- Visit The Temple Of Artemis, known as one of the seven wonders of the ancient world you will see the ruins of where Artemis once lived.
Good to Know
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 6 to 8 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up serviceAvailable from Kusadasi Cruise Port or Selcuk&Kusadasi Hotels.
- Disability ServicesFacilities, equipment and wheelchairs are available on request.
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Luxury Pick Up and Drop Off
- Private Professional Tour Guide
- All Parking Fees
- Full Insurance During Tour
- Lunch and Drinks
- Entrance Fees
Know Before You Go
- Wear appropriate Clothing when visiting Holy Sites
- Comfortable footwear will be important for you experience.
- Always use Sun Protection, hat or/and sunglasses during the summer
- Drink Plenty Of Water To Stay Hydrated
Customer Reviews See all review >
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1
Add new review