Bangkok Temples Sightseeing and Top Attractions of Bangkok
Have you booked a trip to Bangkok? Are you worrying because you don't know how you will visit all the main sights during your stay?
- If This Is the Case, May We Suggest Our Full-day Bangkok Temples Sightseeing and Top Attractions of Bangkok?
In truth, there are many beautiful and stunning landmarks that have to be enjoyed with a visit to Bangkok, and so we have created a full-day Bangkok temples sightseeing and top attractions of Bangkok that encompass them all while informing as best we can so everyone can walk away with full understanding.
To start the day in the right way and to ensure that you don’t have to worry about travel all day, we will pick you up directly from your hotel. As this is a full-day tour, we will be there early in the morning before making the first trip to Wat Trimit in Chinatown. Here, you will see the ‘Golden Buddha’ which weighs over five tons and is thought to be at least 700 years old. We will then explore Chinatown, Little India, and the Flower Market before stopping at Wat Pho which is home to the Reclining Buddha as well as the first ever university and massage school in Thailand.
After this, you will see many people’s favorites in the Grand Palace and the Emerald Buddha Temple. If you love your architecture, this will make the day for you as you will see buildings and walls dating back to the early 1780s. Similarly, the Emerald Buddha Temple offers a wealth of history as well as a sacred statue that only the Thai King is allowed to touch. Wat Benchamabophit (Marble Temple) is the last stop for the day, and you will be sure to enjoy the white marble architecture along with the golden interior.
Costs for the full-day Bangkok temples sightseeing and top attractions of Bangkok includes admission to all of the sights listed above, transfer to and from your hotel, English-speaking tour guide, water (only on private tours); lunch and any gratuities you wish to give are not included.
Finally, as you will be visiting sacred temples, you are advised to dress sensibly in no shorts or sleeveless t-shirts.
FULL-DAY BANGKOK TEMPLES SIGHTSEEING AND TOP ATTRACTIONS OF BANGKOK
- ADMISSION FEE TO ALL ATTRACTIONS MENTIONED ABOVE .
- ENGLISH SPEAKING GUIDE.
- WATER AND COLD TOWELS FOR REFRESHMENT. (FOR PRIVATE TOUR)
- ROUND TRIP TRANSFER TO YOUR HOTEL(PICK UP AT HOTELS LOCATED NOT IN TOWN E.G. BANGNA-TRAD, RATCHADAPISEK ,RAMA IX, SRINAKARIN
- RD. WILL BE CHARGED EXTRA 200 THB/ PERSON)
- TIPS NOT NECESSARY BUT AS GRATITUDE FOR YOUR TOUR GUIDE/DRIVER. “IT’S UP TO YOU!”
- OPTIONAL TOUR: KLONG (CANAL) TOUR BY LONG TAIL BOAT (BKK-B08)
- CHILDREN UNDER 5 FREE OF CHARGE.
- CHILDREN 5-10 YEARS OLD AND BELOW 110 CM GET 25% DISCOUNT FROM NORMAL PRICE.
- GRAND PALACE AND TEMPLES ARE SACRED PLACES, PLEASE DRESS POLITELY. NO SHORTS, NO SLEEVELESS SHIRTS.
- WEAR ANY COMFORTABLE WALKING SHOES (EASY TO PUT ON &OFF).FLIP FLOPS & SANDALS ARE ALLOWED.
- ADVISABLE TO BRING ALONG HAT, CAP AS THE SUN IS QUITE STRONG.
- FOR THOSE WHO CHOOSE TO DO JOIN (GROUP) TOUR, PLS NOTE THAT AS PART OF JOIN (GROUP) TOUR, YOU WILL ALSO VISIT GEMS FACTORY FOR
- YOU DO NOT NEED TO BUY ANYTHING.
Average Rating For
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1
5 / 5.0