Bangkok Most Popular Culinary Culture Tour
Thailand is a country known for its culture and for its fabulous food; one area in particular that has become famous for providing a whole wealth of fantastic food is Bangrak. For this reason, we have a superb three and a half hour, the Bangkok most popular culinary culture tour highlight, to allow you experience the area and taste the delicious foods.
After being paired with a tour guide, you will travel around just like the locals while learning all about the food and seeing some of the lesser-known sights located the off-the-beaten track.
Bangrak is incredibly diverse when it comes to flavors and in this tour, you will see a range of different regions and ethnicities coming together to produce food that cannot be found elsewhere.
The Bangkok most popular culinary culture tour highlight itself is relatively easy to walk and along the way, you will talk to some of the restaurant owners, visit beautiful secret landmarks, test out recipes that are hundreds of years old, and more.
While you are enjoying yourself, you can feel good that you are supporting the local community and doing your bit to keep it going.
Bangkok most popular culinary culture tour highlight is superb if you want to immerse yourself into the local culture and really understand what occurs on a daily basis; all of this while tasting delicious food can’t be bad! Furthermore, you will also cross the river to sample, even more, foods as well as be learning how to order food from the many street carts.
This Bangrak Cuisine Experience offers five different eating locations and over twelve different samples of food and drink along the way. Costs will also include your professional tour guide who will be with you every step of the way providing useful tips, historical information, and answering all of your questions.
We do not offer any drop-off or pickup service, but we use a common meeting place and can recommend ways of getting around once the tour is over.
In addition to this, we prefer to Bangkok most popular culinary culture tour highlight in the morning through past lunchtime as we feel this is the best time, and we also offer private options. Finally, we cannot cater for vegetarians.
BANGKOK MOST POPULAR CULINARY CULTURE TOUR HIGHLIGHT
- EXPERIENCE LOCAL DAILY LIFE
- TASTES MOM AND POP CUISINES THAT HAVE BEEN SERVED TO LOCALS FOR 30+ YEARS IN BANGRAK NEIGHBORHOOD
- SAVOR DIVERSE FLAVORS OF REGIONAL AND ETHNIC THAI CUISINES
- CROSS THE RIVER IN A LOCAL WAY TO TASTE THE BEST NORTHEASTERN THAI FOOD
- SUPPORT LOCAL COMMUNITIES IN A UNIQUE AND ENTERTAINING WAY
- MASTER THE ART OF HOW TO ORDER FOOD FROM STREET CARTS
- AN AMAZINGLY DELICIOUS AND 100% LOCAL EXPERIENCE
- 5 AUTHENTIC TASTING LOCATIONS AND 12+ DELICIOUS FOOD AND DRINK SAMPLES (ENOUGH FOR BIG LUNCH)
- EXPERIENCED, FRIENDLY AND ENTERTAINING LOCAL GUIDE
- FUN & INFORMATIVE GUIDED WALKING TOUR, INCLUDING VISITS LOCAL LANDMARKS.
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED?
- TRANSPORTATION FROM AND TO OUR MEETING PLACE
Average Rating For
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1
4.8 / 5.0