Explore Materuni Village And Waterfall on A Day Tour in Moshi
This day tour involves pick-up from your hotel in Moshi and transport to an area close to the Materuni Village. To reach the Village involves a short but very enjoyable hike.
The scenic view from the Materuni village of Moshi Town and Mount Kilimanjaro is astonishing. This green village with lots of green vegetation and fresh air welcomes visitors to explore its lands natural beauty and the Chagga people’s cultural heritage. Enjoy a delicious lunch with the locals before investigating more of the sights, coffee farms and landscape.
Spend time relaxing and admiring the spectacular Materuni waterfall. Finally after fond farewells, you start the return journey and dropped back to your Moshi Hotel.
The opportunity to experience the brewing of banana beer or see coffee roasted in the traditional way can be added to your tour.
- Pick- Up and Drop-Off from a Moshi Hotel
- A Coffee Tour
- Enjoyable hiking
- Spend time at the spectacular Materuni Waterfall
- A Warm Welcome from the Villagers
- Stunning and beautiful landscape
- Learn the Cultural Heritage of the Chagga People
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up servicePick-Up service from your Moshi Hotel
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Local beer
- 1,5l bottle of water
- Local guide
- Village & waterfall fees
- Pick-Up and Drop-Off from your Moshi Hotel
- Transport by car to an area close to the Materuni Village
- Personal items
- The Local Villagers are very welcoming and enjoy interacting with tourists
- On sunny days, wear a hat and apply lots of sunscreen and insect repellant
- Comfortable shoes is advised for walking and hiking
- Do not forget your camera as there are spectacular photo opportunities