Deluxe Safari: Discovery Wildlife Escapes June - December 2017
You will Arrive Kilimanjaro International airport by KLM flights and be transferred by our driver Guide to Destination 3Degrees Hotel or similar for Overnight
Drive to Maramboi Tented Camp for Lunch, afternoon game drive in Tarangire National Park.
Morning games drive in Tarangire National Park, late lunch at your tented camp. Late afternoon you shall take a nature walk around the camp wilderness area.
After breakfast, drive to Lake Manyara National Park with picnic lunch, for a game drive. Late afternoon drive to your lodge.
After breakfast drive to Central Serengeti with picnic lunch. On arrival at Serengeti entry gate, you will start doing game drives towards the middle of the park. Late in the afternoon, you will proceed to your tented camp.
Early morning game drive. At noon return to your lodge for a hot lunch and a short rest. At 15:30 hours, go out again for the evening game drive till 18:00 hours.
Have breakfast at 6:00 am and depart at 6:30 am with picnic lunch and drive straight to the Ngorongoro Crater for a full day crater tour. Late in the afternoon, proceed to your lodge.
After breakfast, you will be taken for a village walk to experience the life of the local people. At noon, return to Country Lodge for lunch, afternoon drive back to Arusha, doing your last shopping on the way before you are transferred to Kilimanjaro International Airport for your flight back home.
Discover quintessential African landscapes when you explore Tanzania, the perfect East African destination for any traveller with an open mind and heart to experiencing wildlife and culture, past and present.
A relaxed attitude combined with some of the best wildlife spottings on the continent is within affordable reach.
Your safari hits the incredible wildlife spots. From the unique eco-system of Ngorongoro Crater, the vast savannahs of the Serengeti, and the flamingo-lined shores of Lake Manyara as well as The Baobab Kingdom, Tarangire National Park. Join our experts for an unforgettable adventure!
- Respective accommodation or similar throughout as indicated.
- 3 meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) on the main tour except day 1 is bed and breakfast and dinner is on your own on day 8.
- All game drives with photographic roof hatch in a private 4WD Toyota land cruiser driven by a professional English speaking driver guide.
- Two transfers as per the itinerary.
- Complimentary water during game drives.
- All National Park entry fees and Masai Village visit.
- Flying Doctor's evacuation fee.
- Entry VISA.
- Personal and baggage insurance.
- International flight.
- Meals other than specified.
- Tips to Porters and Waiters.
- Alcoholic and Soft drinks.
- Tips for transfer driver.
- Tips to your driver guide.
- Tips to the local guide taking you for Village walk.
- The cost for anything not mentioned on the inclusion list above.
Based on two people sharing a room (1 Double/2 Twin beds), the price for this Wildlife Escape is $3,125 per person.
Average Rating For
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1
5 / 5.0