Deluxe Safari: Discovery Wildebeest Migration Escape Jan-Mar 2018
You will arrive at Kilimanjaro International Airport by KLM flights and be transferred by our driver guide to Destination 3Degrees Hotel or similar for overnight.
Drive to Tarangire National Park with picnic lunch for a game drive. Late afternoon proceed to your Camp.
After breakfast, drive to the lake Manyara national park with picnic lunch, for game drives. Late afternoon, drive to your lodge.
After breakfast drive to Central Serengeti with picnic lunch. On arrival at the Serengeti entry gate, you will start doing game drive towards the middle of the park. Late afternoon proceed to your lodge.
Early morning game drive in Central Serengeti with picnic lunch. At noon, proceed to south-east Serengeti’s Ndutu Plains to search for wildebeest migration. Late afternoon, proceed to your camp.
Early morning and late afternoon game drive in Ndutu plains to search for wildebeest migration and the predators that follows them.
After breakfast, you shall do morning game drive in Ndutu plains with picnic lunch until noon. At 13:00 hours drive to Karatu, visiting Masai village on the way.
Have breakfast at 6:00 AM and depart at 6:30 AM with picnic lunch and drive straight to the Ngorongoro Crater for a full day crater tour. Late afternoon return to your lodge.
After breakfast, you will be taken for a village walk to experience the life of the local people. At noon return to Country Lodge for lunch, afternoon drives back to Arusha, doing your last shopping on the way before you are transferred to Kilimanjaro International Airport for your flight back home.
Discover quintessential African landscapes when you explore Tanzania, the perfect East African destination for any traveller with an open mind and heart to experiencing wildlife and culture, past and present.
A relaxed attitude combined with some of the best wildlife spottings on the continent is within affordable reach.
Your safari hits the incredible wildlife spots. From the unique eco-system of Ngorongoro Crater, the vast savannahs of the Serengeti, and the flamingo-lined shores of Lake Manyara to The Baobab Kingdom, Tarangire National Park.
JOIN OUR EXPERTS for an unforgettable adventure!
- Respective accommodation or similar throughout as indicated.
- 3 meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) on the main tour except day 1 is bed and breakfast and dinner on your own on day 9.
- All game drives with photographic roof hatch in a private 4WD Toyota land cruiser driven by a professional English speaking driver guide.
- Two transfers as per the itinerary.
- Complimentary water during game drives.
- All National Park entry fees and Masai Village visit.
- Village Walk in Karatu.
- Flying Doctor's evacuation fee.
- Entry VISA.
- Personal and baggage insurance.
- Meals other than specified.
- Tips to Porters and Waiters.
- Alcoholic and Soft drinks.
- Tips for transfer driver.
- Tips to your driver guide.
- Tips to the local guide taking you for Village walk.
- The cost for anything not mentioned on the inclusion list above.
- 1. Based on 2 people sharing a room (1 Double/2 Twin beds), the price for this Migration Escape is $3,635 per person.