9 Days – Northern Circuit Safari -Tanzania
- The vast wide open plains of the Serengeti,teeming with wildlif
- Dates scheduled around the wildebeest migration Time in Manyara and Tarangire National Parks
- Incredible wildlife viewing in the natural sanctuary of the Ngorongoro Crater
- All accommodation on a double occupancy basis
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, French
- Duration: 9 days
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish, French
- Pick-up servicePick- up from your arrival destination
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Private row in safari vehicle for best photo opportunities
- All internal 4x4 transfers between lodges
- Full board meals
- All accommodation as listed above.
- Airport pick up and drop off
- Anything not listed specifically as included.
- Tips for guides and camp staff.
- Travel and trip cancellation insurance (recommended)
- Travel medical and evacuation insurance (required).
- Passport and visa fees, if any.
1 night at Rivertrees Lodge, Arusha.
You will be pick up from Kilimanjaro International Airport and brought to Arusha for overnight at Rivertrees Lodge. This charming country home is situated in the foothills of Mt. Meru in a lush green surrounding. Our safari guide will come to meet you and to provide you with a safari briefing – either in the dining room or the terrace overlooking the beautiful gardens.
2 nights at the Serena Lodge Ngorongoro After leisurely breakfast you will have game drive before in ngorongoro crater, there are various options to spend for half day (at additional cost): visit of a masai village (extra cost of 40 usd per vehicle)
Early morning game drive to see also nocturnal predators returning from hunting and animals waking up in early morning light.
Full day of game drives around Serengeti. Depending on the time of year and the migration of the herds, you can expect to see wildebeest, lions, elephants, giraffes, zebras, monkeys, baboons, hippos, rhinos, antelopes and many birds and other species.
Option: hot air balloon safari (not included – pls book well in advance if you are interested since there is very limited space) early rise to join a hot air balloon safari most probably the most beautiful balloon flight in the world and the ultimate safari experience. At dawn we take off, rising as the sun rises and float in whichever direction the winds of the morning take us. Your pilot can precisely control the altitude of your balloon: sometimes flying at treetop height, sometimes lower, offering a unique perspective and great photographic opportunities of the wildlife below. At other times he will ascend to 1000′ or more to see the enormity and wonderful panorama of the Serengeti.
After the landing, you will have full breakfast prepared and served in the bush in ‘out of Africa’ style. After breakfast, you will proceed with your day’s activities and game drives around the Serengeti.
Full day safari in the serengeti with picnic lunch. After breakfast you will start an amazing full day safari in the serengeti park .your professional and knowledgably driver/guide will show and explain you all there is to know about the wildlife, birds and eco-system.
Main destination: Arusha to Kilimanjaro International Airport
- Game Drives are conducted in the early morning and late afternoons
- Muted colours are recommended for game-viewing
- We recommend that you bring comfortable, casual wash-and-wear clothes on safari