6 Days Tarangire,Ngorongoro Crater & Serengeti Safaris
- Meet & assist at Kilimanjaro International Airport upon arrival & departure.
- All transfers inside the desert and parks by 4x4 land cruiser.
- Private English-speaking safari guide / experienced driver during your Tanzania safari.
- Learn how best to work with movement and light as you frame dazzling herds of zebra, lolling lions, and a colorful spectrum of birds
- Spend time with the Maasai in their village and enjoy a rare chance to shoot portraits and photograph the traditional way of life of these iconic pastoralists
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish, French
- Pick-up servicePick Up from Kilimanjaro International Airport
- Easy CancellationThere is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Airport transfers
- All game viewing activities specified
- All meals on the safari
- Professional safari and tour guide / driver
- Private 4 wheel drive vehicle with a roof hatch
- Hotel/lodge accommodation for the duration safaris
- Items of personal nature
- Tips and gratuities
- Entry visas
- Travel insurance
- International and local airfares
You will be met at the International Airport of Kilimanjaro by our representative. We will take you to the Gold Crest Hotel. This charming country home is situated in the foothills of mt. Meru in a lush green surrounding. Our safari manager will come to meet you and to provide you with a safari briefing. A wonderful home-cooked dinner will be served on the spot – either in the dining room or the terrace overlooking the beautiful gardens. Dinner included.
Collect at your hotel in Arusha after breakfast and transfer to Tarangire National Park for a full day safari with picnic lunch. Tarangire National Park is famous for is large herds up to 300 hundred elephants and majestic baobab trees. The rolling hills will provide you with magnificent views over the landscape.
Transfer to the Serengeti after breakfast with picnic lunch and wildlife viewing on the way. Afternoon safari in the Serengeti. The endless plains of the Serengeti will leave you breathless. More than two million wildebeests and more than a million zebras roam the plains. This huge amount of animals attracts big groups of predators like lions, cheetahs, leopards and hyena's. Thousands of antelope's are grazing while groups of elephants and giraffes wander through the plains.
Full day safari in the Serengeti with picnic lunch. After breakfast you will start an amazing full day safari in the Serengeti. Your professional and knowledgeable driver/guide will show and explain you all there is to know about the wildlife, birds and eco-system.
After breakfast you will start with a morning safari with picnic lunch. In the afternoon you will transfer via the Ngorongoro highlands to the Ngorongoro crater with wildlife viewing on the way. The craters biodiversity and spectacular concentration of wildlife is unique in the world. A population of about twenty-five thousand large animals live in the crater. Among them the endangered black rhinoceros. The Ngorongoro crater is the largest unbroken caldera in the world. In the afternoon transfer back to airport
After breakfast you will be drive to Kilimanjaro International Airport via Arusha for hot lunch.
- Binoculars and Camera equipment
- T-shirts in khaki, green, beige or neutral colors
- Shirts with long sleeves (even in summer as protection from the sun and mosquitoes)
- Shorts or a light skirt
- Comfortable walking shoes
- A jacket/sweater for early morning and evening game drives
- Sunscreen, sunglasses, hat, insect repellent, moisturizer and lip-salve are all essentials Tips
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.