6-Day Tanzania's Big Five Safaris
Pick up from Kilimanjaro/Arusha airport. Drive to your hotel in Arusha and check-in and drive into Arusha town to explore (depending on your arrival time). Arusha City is situated at the foot of Mount Meru and it is the most famous city as a gateway to the Northern Safari circuit.
Pick up from your hotel after breakfast, and then drive to Tarangire National Park and do a morning game viewing. Have a picnic lunch then go for a game drive in the afternoon. The vast number of baobabs will catch your eye as you enter Tarangire National Park. The gently rolling countryside is dotted with these majestic trees, which seem to dwarf the animals that feed beneath them. Herds of up to 300 elephants roam in the park with the migratory wildebeest, zebra, buffalo, impala, gazelle, hartebeest, and elands. Drive to your hotel at Karatu town.
After breakfast, depart for Serengeti National park via the Ngorongoro Conservation Area. You will have time to stop at the Ngorongoro Crater “viewpoint”. You will continue on to Serengeti National Park. Have an afternoon game drive in the park, and then stop at the picnic site for lunch. The Serengeti is known as one of the best wildlife sanctuaries in the world, especially renowned for the migration of animals. Every year more than a million wildebeest and zebras travel through the park. After lunch, you will do a game viewing on the way to your hotel.
After breakfast, we will do a game viewing on the way out of Serengeti and then we will drive to the Ngorongoro Conservation area where we will overnight. You will overnight at Ngorongoro Rhino Lodge on the crater rim.
After breakfast, we will drive down the Ngorongoro Crater. Also known as the eighth wonder of the world, this heritage centre shelters the most beautiful wildlife heaven on earth. Ngorongoro has over 20,000 large animals including some of Tanzania's last remaining black rhino, protected within its rim. You will have a morning game viewing in the crater and then a picnic lunch. After lunch, you will do a game viewing drive on the way out and then drive out of the crater through the Ngorongoro Crater rim forest back to Karatu town.
After your breakfast, depart for Lake Eyasi to pay a visit to the Datoga and Hadzabe tribes. In the morning you go on your first excursions around Lake Eyasi and visit either one of the famous blacksmiths producing knifes and arrow heads with ancient tools and pay a visit to the beautiful people of the Datoga/Hadzabe tribes. We will drive back to Arusha town for overnight. We will drop you at your hotel or airport.
COST INCLUSIVE OF:
- Transfer from Kilimanjaro Airport.
- Pick up from your hotel and drop off at the Same Location.
- Safari Lodges based on full board accommodation
- All Reserve and park entrance fee as per the itinerary
- The Ngorongoro crater entrance fee as per the Itinerary
- The Ngorongoro Crater service fee.
- Service of an English speaking driver guide( Tip not included)
- Game drive in an excellent safari build vehicle
- Complimentary drinking mineral water daily while on safari.
- Meals as per the Itinerary.
COST EXCLUSIVE OF:
- Flight into Kilimanjaro and out of Kilimanjaro
- Internal flights from Kilimanjaro to Zanzibar.
- Extras at the lodges and hotel i.e. Drinks, Laundry service etc
- Tips to driver guide.
- Visa entry fee into Tanzania