Zurich and Surrounding City Tour
This beautiful excursion combines the interesting city of Zürich with its beautiful nature in the surroundings.
Enjoy the drive in a comfortable, air-conditioned coach passing by the castle-like National Museum, the shopping avenue Bahnhofstrasse, Zürich's famous financial district and the renowned Opera House.
Photo stop at the picturesque Lake Zürich before cruising the university quarter to see the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology and Zürich's art museum.
Reach the charming Old Town for your next picture stop. Introduction stroll through the pleasant pedestrian area with view of the patriarchal guild houses, St. Peter church with Europe's largest clock-face, the "Grossmünster" church and the "Fraumünster" church with the stained glass windows by Marc Chagall.
Heading out of the city, the journey continues along the “Gold Coast” to Meilen where you board the ferry and cross the pristine waters of Lake of Zürich to Horgen.
Move on to Adliswil for the ultimate highlight of your city tour: The ride by the only aerial cable car* in the Canton of Zürich to the viewpoint Felsenegg.
This popular recreational area for the locals living in and around Zürich offers incredible views overlooking Zürich, the lake and the snow-capped Alps.
Enjoy the fresh air of the beautiful forest before heading back to Zürich.
- Financial district and University quarter
- Old town introduction walk including guild houses and churches
- Zürich's surroundings including Golden Coast
- Ferry ride crossing Lake Zürich
- Aerial cable car ride to viewpoint Felsenegg(during maintenance replaced by Dolderbahn cogwheel train)
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 5 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- This tour is available daily
- Children from the age of 16 pay the full adult price
- Children from the age of 6-15 pay 50% of the adult price
- Children from the age of 0-5 are free of charge
- Easy CancellationRegular Tours can be cancelled up to 48 hours before the Tour start free of charge.
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Live guided in English and Spanish
- Transportation in comfortable coach
- Ferry ride
- Aerial cable car
- Personal expenses
- For the check-in we require your confirmation details and a proof of identity (ID).
- Please check in at least 15 minutes prior to the tour start at our departure point.