Zürich Sunset Tour with Cheese Fondue
This tour starts with a short introductory drive through the city. Heading towards the lake, you get a glimpse of the world famous shopping avenue "Bahnhofstrasse".
At the small town of Kilchberg, home of the headquarters of the world-famous chocolate factory Lindt & Sprüngli, a great shopping opportunity at the Lindt Chocolate Shop awaits you.
Browse the immense assortment, heaven for all chocolate lovers and difficult to resist. Buy some of the most delicious Swiss chocolate at best conditions as a gift for your friends and family back home.
Continue to Adliswil, where the only aerial cable car in the canton of Zürich takes you to the hilltop station "Felsenegg".
Located on the Albis chain, this area is one of the most popular recreational zones of greater Zürich. It is only a short hike through the magical forest to get to the restaurant overlooking Lake Zürich.
Enjoy the breathtaking view on the terrace and delight in a choice of appetizers while you freshen-up with a glass of white wine in summer or warming-up with the freshly prepared "Glühwein", a traditional hot, spicy wine in winter.
Then step inside the cosy Swiss restaurant and get seated at the traditionally decorated table. An assorted bowl of salad is followed by the outstanding original Swiss cheese fondue.
To complete your culinary experience a homemade chocolate cake is served. Satisfied in all sense, drive back to Zürich.
- Introduction to Zürich and its surroundings
- Lindt Chocolate Shop visit with free sample( no factory visit)
- Aerial cable car ride to viewpoint at Felsenegg
- 4-course dinner consisting of: Appetizer including typical drink, salad bowl, all you can eat cheese fondue and chocolate cake
- Small group for a more personal attention: maximum of 16 passengers!
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German
- Duration: 5 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- This tour is available all year round
- Infants (0 – 5 years): not recommended on our small group excursions. Exceptions on request.
- No child reduction
- Pick-up serviceSihlquai Bus Station
- Easy CancellationRegular Tours can be cancelled up to 48 hours before the Tour start free of charge.
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Live guided in English and German
- Transportation in comfortable minibus
- Visit of Lindt Chocolate Shop
- Aerial cable car
- 4-course cheese fondue dinner incl. welcome drink
- Personal expenses
- Please check in at least 15 minutes prior to the tour start at our departure point.
- For the check-in we require your confirmation details and a proof of identity (ID).