The Best of Zurich City Tour
Pass by the castle-like National Museum, the well-known shopping avenue Bahnhofstrasse and Zürich's famous financial district.
Picture stop at the port of "Enge" where you can enjoy beautiful vistas of the crystal-clear Lake Zürich.
Continue along the lake, passing by the renowned Opera House to the "Zürichberg" district with many superb mansions of glorious past times.
A great experience is a ride uphill by cogwheel train (Dolderbahn) to a viewpoint where the noble five-star Grand Hotel Dolder is located.
Enjoy breath-taking views of the city, the lake and the snow-covered Alps.
Cruising the university quarter, you will see the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (ETH), the University of Zürich and Zürich's art museum before reaching the charming Old Town.
The last picture stop of this versatile excursion offers views of the patriarchal guild houses, the St. Peter church with Europe's largest clock-face, the Grossmünster church and the Fraumünster church with the famously stained glass windows by Marc Chagall.
After a short walk through the Old Town, the tour ends here or with a scenic drive back on Limmatquai at Sihlquai bus parking.
- Highlights of Zürich including photo stop at LakeZürich
- Cogwheel railway “Dolderbahn” to viewpoint
- Financial district, University quarter and Limmatquai
- Old town introduction walk including guild houses and churches
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German
- Duration: 3 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Children from the age of 16 pay the full adult rate
- Children from the age of 6-15 pay 50% of the adult rate
- Children from the age of 0-5 are free of charge
- This tour is available daily
- Live GuideChinese, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Easy CancellationRegular Tours can be cancelled up to 48 hours before the Tour start free of charge.
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Live guide in English and German
- Audio guide: Spanish/ Chinese/ Japanese/ Russian
- Transportation in comfortable coach
- Ride with cogwheel railway
- Personal expenses
- For the check-in we require your confirmation details and a proof of identity (ID).
- Please check in at least 15 minutes prior to the tour start at our departure point.