Gardens of Seville Small Group Tour
“In the Garden of Dreams” Guided tour in which we will visit the Plaza de América (Park of the pigeons for Sevillians), the interior of Maria Luisa Park, losing us for its most beautiful corners, the famous Plaza de España, designed by Caidon Fox and the wonderful Murillo Gardens.
All this to know what was that regionalist Seville that dressed up for the Iberian American Exhibition of 1929. We will finish our tour with a well-deserved rest while we retake our strength by taking a drink in one of the emblematic venues of the Barrio de Santa Cruz, the primary tourist neighbourhood of Seville, Spain, and the former Jewish quarter of Seville.
- Barrio de Santa Cruz
- Visit to the famous Plaza de España
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, French, Italian, Spanish
- Duration: 2 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 2 adults is required to book this tour
- Pick-up servicePick up at your hotel or apartment in Seville.
- Easy CancellationCanceling 7 days before or up to 48 hours, there are cancellation fees Canceling 48 hours before, 50% Canceling 24 hours or no show, non-refundable
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- A drink at the end
- Semi private tour guide
- Any expense of personal nature
- We recommend your wear suitable and comfortable clothing/footwear for this tour.
- Please include your hotel/apartment address when making your booking.