Walking Tour In Palma Old Town
Discover Palma’s old town, including its stunning cathedral and the Almudaina Palace, on a 3-hour walk along the narrow streets with a professional English-speaking guide.
Customize this private tour so that it meets your particular interests. our 3-hour private guided walk begins at the Town Hall Square and continues on to the monumental area, where you’ll see the cathedral and the Almudaina Palace, the main attractions in Palma de Mallorca.
As you stop to admire the city’s monuments, your guide will provide commentary so you have a better understanding of the history of the city. Take a walk along the narrow streets of the old town to discover its charming squares and patios dating back to the 16th century, and hidden gems such as the Convent of Santa Clara and Arab Baths.
You’ll also visit the 16th-century Jewish Quarter, and learn a bit more about its historic relationship with Mallorca. The final part of the guided walk takes you to see Modernist buildings, as you hear how Art Nouveau came to the island.
- Tailor the private tour to your interests
- Learn about the history and culture of Palma de Mallorca from your guide
- Visit the most historically important buildings in Palma
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, Spanish
- Duration: 3 hours
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- The group price is for 1 - 8 people maximum
- Available all year round on request
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationWe appreciate that due to unforeseen circumstances, sometimes plans must change. Therefore; Cancellations more than a week in advance: no cost. Cancellations between 7- 3 days prior to departure date: only administration costs of 15%. Cancellation between 48- 24 hours prior to departure date: 50% of the total amount. Cancellation less than 24 hours prior to departure date: 100% of the total amount. No show: no restitution
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 1 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- English speaking professional guide
- Entrance Fees
- We will confirm all meeting point details in an email sent to you after your booking is made and confirmed