Pamplona 2020 Bull Run with 2 Nights Accommodation
There really is no comparison to the San Fermin Festival in Pamplona, Spain. For eight incredible days, the city of Pamplona takes on a playful mystique, consumed by the perpetual state of bliss that the celebration brings. Where else can you mix religion, thrills, parties, parades and bovines?
Our 4-Star hotel, the AC Ciudad, is a Marriott property located less than a mile away from the heart of the festivities, but far enough away that uninterrupted slumber is obtainable.
The hotel features a large lobby complete with a bar and public computers, as well as complimentary wi-fi. There is also a gym on-site for those that need that last second lift to take on the bulls. Our guides meet you and your party in the lobby of the hotel for every scheduled event to make sure you get to where you need to be on time.
- Talk about an adrenaline rush! If you’re up for it, you can hit the streets of Pamplona to run with the bulls.
- If you’d rather kick back during the run than risk your life, you can watch from our private balconies.
- Get an exclusive look at the course as well as a glimpse into the fascinating history of Pamplona and the San Fermin festival.
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 2 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Prices are based on Single Occupancy accommodation
- You must be 18 or over to participate in running with the bulls
- Easy Cancellation100% Cancellation fee for customers to cancel 30 days prior to the tour and 50% cancellation fee 31-45 days prior to the tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- 2 nights with 4 Star Hotel accommodations
- Buffet breakfast at the hotel each morning
- Walking tour of the Running of the Bulls with experienced Runners
- Multiple opportunities to participate in the bull run
- Traditional San Fermin red scarf and bandana
- Balcony viewing one morning (Included)
- 2020 Running of the Bulls T-Shirt
- Any activity/service not mentioned in the itinerary
- Personal expenses
- Airport transfers
- Rules for Running with The Bulls: Be at least 18 years of age, Be sober, Do not wear flip-flops, sandals, or high-heeled shoes, Do not touch the bulls and No electronics (this includes phones, cameras, GoPros, selfie-sticks, etc.)