Madrid Exclusive Segway 3 Hour Private Tour
5 / 5 total 2 reviews
Duration: 3 hours
Come try the Segway on a tour of Madrid and choose the easiest and most fun way to know the most emblematic places in Madrid. In 3 hours on the Segway you will enjoy a complete tour of the most wonderful Madrid. You start from Huertas Street and cross significant points such as the Cathedral de la Almudena, the Royal Palace and the Orient Square and Isabel II Square. You continue along the street until La Puerta del Sol. From this significant point you will go down the street of Alcala, watching the fantastic buildings, headquarters of major banks, the former Casino de Madrid, Circulo de Bellas Arts and the Bank of Spain. You then enter Old Madrid via the Puerta de Alcalá and visit Parque del Retiro. Followed by this, you will pass the famous church of Jeronimos, and the Prado, one of the major museums worldwide. You then continue to Plaza de Santa Ana, where typical Spanish tapas bars are located and the typical nightlife happens. This tour is private, there will be no more people on the tour
- Be accompanied by an expert guide for a more personalized experience
- Enjoy a family friendly Tour
- The tours are at 10am and at 4pm
Good to Know
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, French, Italian, Spanish
- Duration: 3 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish, French, Italian, Spanish
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Insurance RC
- Local guide
- Transportation to-from attraction
- Gratuities (opcional)
Calle de las Huertas, 39 – 28014 Madrid (Letras District) Near Santa Ana Square and Spanish Theatre Underground: Sol, Anton Martin or Sevilla
Things to Know Before You Go
- Children between 7 and 17 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Dress code is casual and comfortable walking shoes
- This tour will not be suspended due to weak rain
- Users will be able to use the Segway by themselves
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1
Add new review
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.