Spanish Local Food & Wine Experience
Here you have an altogether different experience. Treat yourself to that. For worldwide food-lovers.
Enjoy a sensorial and unique dinner that combines gastronomy and Catalan wines. Created for curious minds, our 3-hour experience starts with a welcome cava drink.
We are happy to introduce you to the authentic recipe of pan con tomato under the soft rain of extra virgin olive oil.
It is followed by local cheese tasting and olives, tasting of 6 "slow food" tapas, 2 types of organic wine and cava that follow with some curious stories about Catalan culture and lifestyle.
Jamon is an Iberian ham known as well as local wine and olives, must have on each Catalan table. After tapas, we will proceed to our star dish which is seafood mouthwatering paella.
- We will show you the main secret of its cooking and serving.
- Non-alcoholic drinks are available.
- All dishes are served with wine or cava.
- We will end with delicious home made sangria and creative author dessert.
- Join us and we delight and get you close to the best unforgettable foodie trip experience.
- If you have any intolerance allergy please let us know.
- We will make a special menu for you.