Small Group Tour of Gothic Quarter with Picasso Museum in Barcelona
Our Walking tour of Gothic Quarter & Picasso Museum is simply perfect for you if you want to explore Barcelona with no effort while having a great time! You will enjoy the tour with a small, friendly group of 10 people maximum. To keep the atmosphere super fun, one of our fantastic guides will be with you the whole time to tell you everything you need to know about the beauties you will see around!
Your tour will start from the Picasso Museum. The Museu Picasso (as it is called in Catalan) houses one of the most complete permanent collections of Picasso’s in the world. Opened in March 1963, it is the symbol of Picasso's relationship with the city of Barcelona, which he considered as a second hometown his entire life. You will have a look at all the main artworks hosted in the museum, while your private guide tells you everything about them and Picasso’s life and art.
After the visit of this beautiful museum, you will continue immersing yourself in the Gothic Quarter of Barcelona, a place full of mysteries. The Gothic Quarter is the most ancient and suggestive area in Barcelona. Full of Medieval buildings and narrow brick alleys, you will feel like a dream as you walk through its magical atmosphere and sharpened patterns. This is one of the places in Barcelona that Picasso loved the most, and you can actually breath its presence here and there. In fact, your walk will bring you to the Picasso Museum.
At the end of the tour, you will be the greatest experts of Barcelona. Everything will be very interesting and entertaining thanks to your guide, and friendly thanks to your group. So stop hesitating and contact us to book your Walking tour of Gothic Quarter & Picasso Museum!
We can not accept bookings of this tour less than 48 hours in advance.
- Visit some of the best highlights in Barcelona
- Gain priority entrance to the Picasso Museum as well through our pre-purchased tickets
- Discover the wonders found in the Picasso Museum, home to one of the most complete permanent collections of Picasso’s in the world
- Walk through the Gothic Quarter which is the most ancient and suggestive area in Barcelona that is full of mysteries
- Get an expert guide to escort you around Barcelona for 3 hours
- Enjoy the company of a small group up to 10 people
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 3 hours
- A minimum of 4 people per booking required
- The adult price applies to all travellers
- We can not accept bookings of this tour less than 48 hours in advance.
- This tour is available on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays
- Priority Entrance Tickets
- Disability ServicesNot wheelchair accessible.
- Easy CancellationNon-refundable
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Small-group tour
- Skip-the line tickets for the Picasso Museum
- 3-hour expert guide
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Difficulty: this tour is an easy stroll and you will enjoy it discovering the alleys and monuments of Barcelona.
- Please wear comfortable dress and shoes
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1