Sagrada Familia Semi-Private Tour in Barcelona
Our Sagrada Familia Semi-Private Tour gives you the greatest overview of Barcelona's best-known monument. In just two hours, you will have the chance to become its number-one expert thanks to one of our great expert guides. You really shall not miss such an incredible opportunity!
The tour starts right at the Sagrada Familia, where you will meet your guide and the rest of your group. Being a Semi-Private tour, the group will be made of 9 people maximum, thus keeping the atmosphere both intimate and very friendly.
You will get into the cathedral straight away, thanks to our special pre-purchased skip the line tickets to avoid lines and crowds. You will be simply twisted by the beautiful architecture inside this cathedral. The style of la Sagrada Família is linked to Spanish Late Gothic, Catalan Modernism and to Art Nouveau, even if Gaudí brought the Art Nouveau style far beyond its usual application. You can see his style and soul into it. Antoni Gaudì devoted his last years to its construction, which began in 1882 but is still in progress. Due to be finished in 2026, so many interesting facts lie behind its long history. Do not be shy and ask your guide to tell everything about it!
Actually, the Sagrada Familia was not meant to be a cathedral, and it was consecrated only in 2010 by Pope Benedict XVI. However, it had always been a plan to be shaped and sized as a cathedral. Where it is common for cathedrals in Spain to be surrounded by numerous chapels and ecclesiastical buildings, Sagrada Familia also has an unconventional plan. It has a covered cloister enclosing the church. Anyway, this is just one of the numerous peculiarities in Gaudí's complex architectonic design. Let your guide explain you everything about it.
The Sagrada Familia is considered a symbol of the Modernism movement, of Gaudì's unique style and of Barcelona itself. Do not miss the chance to find it all out about this absolute icon. Book our Sagrada Familia Semi-Private Tour today!
We can not accept bookings of this tour less than 48 hours in advance.
- A small-friendly group to share the tour with you
- Be impressed with the beautiful architecture inside Sagrada Familia. See Antoni Gaudì's style and soul in it
- Learn fascinating facts from a knowledgable English-speaking guide
- Enjoy a 2-hour tour of the outstanding Sagrada Familia
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 2 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- The adult price applies to all travellers
- We can not accept bookings of this tour less than 48 hours in advance.
- This tour is available Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays
- Disability ServicesNot wheelchair accessible.
- Easy CancellationNon-refundable
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Skip the line tickets for the Sagrada Familia
- 2-hour expert guide
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Difficulty: this tour is an easy stroll and you will enjoy it discovering the alleys and monuments of Barcelona.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1