Sagrada Familia Private Tour for Kids - Explore While Having Fun in Barcelona!
Sagrada Familia Engaging Tour for Kids is the best chance for the whole family to discover Barcelona's top monument while having the best time altogether. The tour includes a private child-friendly guide to involve your kids during the trip. Everyone will have great fun!
If you only choose one kid's tour in Barcelona, it has to be of the Sagrada Familia! The Sagrada Familia is the symbol of Barcelona and is truly spectacular, not to mention packed with hidden meaning. You will enjoy a two-hour tour, dedicated to the Sagrada Familia, Gaudi’s most famous work.
The Sagrada Familia is still a work in progress, although work started in 1882. Its first head architect was Francisco Paula de Villar with Gaudí becoming involved in 1883 after his resignment. Taking over the project, Gaudí brought his architectural and engineering eclectic style into the construction, combining Gothic and curvilinear Art Nouveau forms. Gaudí devoted his last years to the project, and at the time of his death at age 73 in 1926, not even a quarter of the project had been completed. Works are still in progress nowadays also if official declarations stated that it should be complete in 2026, as a tribute to the anniversary of Gaudí's death. Once the masterpiece is finished, it will have a total of 18 twisted towers.
Did you notice how many exciting facts hidden behind this incredible cathedral? Imagine how much your guide has to tell you! Your private child-friendly guide will start the tour with an explanation of the four facades as you walk around the outside of the Sagrada Familia.
Next, you will step inside- be prepared to be wowed! We will provide you with skip the line tickets to avoid the long line to enter. The numerous stained glass windows of the Sagrada Familia flood it with a beautiful coloured light, which is moving. Your child-friendly guide will explain all about Gaudi and his architecture, modernism, of which he is considered the founder. Do not miss this opportunity to visit Barcelona’s symbol of the Christian faith and Gaudi’s best-loved work. Our Sagrada Familia engaging tour for kids is fun for the whole family!
We can not accept bookings of this tour in less than 48 hours in advance.
- Amazing family-oriented tour to Barcelona's top highlight
- The Sagrada Familia is the symbol of Barcelona and is truly spectacular, not to mention packed with hidden meaning
- Listen to the amazing stories and an explanation of the four facades as you walk around the outside of the Sagrada Familia.
- Inside Sagrada Familia be prepared to be wowed especially by the numerous stained glass windows that flood it with a beautiful coloured light, which is moving
- Be educated and entertained by our private tour with kid friendly guide
- Skip the lines with our pre-purchased tickets
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, Catalan, Spanish
- Duration: 2 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- The adult price applies to all travellers
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- All travelers pay the adult price
- We can not accept bookings of this tour less than 48 hours in advance.
- Live GuideEnglish, Spanish
- Disability ServicesNot wheelchair accessible.
- Easy CancellationNon-refundable
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- 2-hour private guide
- Skip the line tickets for the Sagrada Familia
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Difficulty: this has a medium level difficulty, since moderate walking is involved.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Dress code: Shoulders and knees must be covered
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1