Sagrada Familia Private Tour
Choose our Sagrada Familia Private Tour and explore the history of the symbol of Barcelona, the Sagrada Familia, with a fabulous 2-hour private tour. You will learn all about Gaudi and his iconic masterpiece, with the freedom to ask your guide any questions you may have.
You will meet your full licensed private guide at the Sagrada Familia, where you will begin your tour with an exploration of the church's stunning facade. With its intricate carvings and dreamy spires, the Sagrada Familia is incomparably beautiful.
Next, you will enter the Sagrada Familia with skip the line tickets like true VIP! You will be blown away by the beauty of the Sagrada Familia’s interior. Its stain glass windows cast a spell-binding light on the church. With the help of your guide, you will discover the motivation behind this choice of Gaudi’s. You will learn all about the thought process behind his architectural style.
Did you know that Gaudi is widely hailed as the founder of architectural Modernism? As Gaudi’s flagship work, the Sagrada Familia is thus considered a manifesto of the Modernism movement, a mixture of Gothic and Art Nouveau. Did you also know Sagrada Familia is not finished yet? Works are still in progress and so they will be until 2026 when the construction should be ended.
During your Sagrada Familia Private Tour, you will find our so many interesting things, not only about the monument itself but also learn about Gaudi’s life and the man himself. Your guide is an expert on all things Gaudi and will be able to answer any questions you may have.
On request, we can also book your tickets to climb one of the towers of the Sagrada Familia with your private guide. Do not hesitate and make sure your visit to the Sagrada Familia to be unforgettable... Book our Sagrada Familia Private Tour today!
- Begin your tour with an exploration of Sagrada Familia's stunning facade with its intricate carvings and dreamy spires
- You will be blown away by the beauty of the Sagrada Familia’s interior, its stain glass windows cast a spell-binding light on the church
- Find out so many interesting things, not only about the monument itself but also learn about Gaudi’s life and the man himself
- Your private guide is at your disposal throughout the tour and is an expert on all things Gaudi. They will be able to answer any questions you may have.
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 2 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- This tour MUST be booked no less than 3 days in advance
- All participants pay the adult price
- Easy CancellationNon-refundable
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- 2-hour private guide
- Skip the line tickets for the Sagrada Familia
- Gratuities (recommended)
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress accordingly.
- We recommend you wear comfortable footwear suitable for long periods of walking for this tour.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1