Private Gaudi Half Day Tour in Barcelona
Our Private Gaudi Tour makes you the greatest expert of this absolute genius. When you think of Barcelona you are bound to think of one man, Anton Gaudi. His works are the trademark of Barcelona and embellish the whole city. No visit to Barcelona would be complete without exploring the masterpieces of this genius and what better way to do so than with a private guide who is an expert in Gaudi’s life and works.
During this 4-hour walking tour, you will be deeply immersed in Gaudi’s architecture, with the help of your dedicated, private guide.
You will meet your guide at the Sagrada Familia, the symbol of Barcelona and the main example of the Modernism Movement of the architecture of which Gaudi is widely considered to have been the founder.
With your private dedicated guide, you will tour the church from outside before entering the Sagrada Familia with skip the line tickets. You will learn all about the deep symbolism behind the architecture, as projected by Gaudi. The Sagrada Familia is actually incomplete and your guide will be able to explain to you all about the plans for its future work. Your private guide will also begin to introduce you to broader themes on Gaudi such as his life and personality.
Next, you will continue with a visit to the unique Casa Batllo and fascinated by the wonderful way natural elements, such as animal imagery, is combined with architecture. Again you will go inside Casa Batllo using skip the line tickets to explore this house in depth with your guide. A visit onto the roof will be a real highlight...
After Casa Batlló you will reach the final work of Gaudi on your itinerary, Casa Milà, otherwise known as La Pedrera. La Pedrera is translated as ‘The Quarry,’ find out why with your private guide! You will explore the outside of Casa Milà, renowned for its spectacular rooftop with enchanted twisted chimneys. Nothing is left to chance in Gaudi’s architecture. He planned everything down to the last brick and tile.
Having a private guide for your 4 hour Private Gaudi tour will be an invaluable experience to ensure you don’t miss any of the hidden meaning or symbolism in his work.
Choose our Private Gaudi Tour and enjoy this unique tour around the places of the city's top designer!
We can not accept bookings of this tour less than 48 hours in advance.
- Tour the church from outside before entering the Sagrada Familia with skip the line tickets and learn all about the deep symbolism behind the architecture, as projected by Gaudi
- Discover Passeig the Gracia which is one of the most famous and beautiful avenues in town
- Visit the unique Casa Batllo and be fascinated by the wonderful way natural elements, such as animal imagery, is combined with architecture.
- Explore the outside of Casa Milà, renowned for its spectacular rooftop with enchanted twisted chimneys
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 4 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- The adult price applies to all travellers
- We can not accept bookings of this tour less than 48 hours in advance.
- This tour is available everyday except Public Holidays
- Disability ServicesNot wheelchair accessible.
- Easy CancellationNon-refundable
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- 4-hour private guide
- Skip the line tickets for the Sagrada Familia
- Skip the line tickets for Casa Batllo
- Tips for the guide
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Difficulty: this has a medium level difficulty, since moderate walking is involved.
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1