Private Barcelona Tour
Our Barcelona in a Day Tour is the best choice if you want to have a great full immersion in the history, traditions and art of Barcelona. In the morning you will have a 4-hour fun walking tour. You will start with a skip the line visit of the Sagrada Familia, the emblem of Barcelona and all Gaudi’s work.
Our private guide will tell you about Gaudì’s life and the Modernist architectural style. From the Sagrada Familia, you can either walk or take the metro for a very short ride to the ancient Roman/medieval quarter of Barcelona. The Gothic Quarter was built over part of the Roman walls, and today those walls are partially visible and incorporated in the medieval buildings.
The district is built like a labyrinth, and you will discover its hidden corners with your guide learning some great stories along the way. In the area, there are also five beautiful medieval building that today host the Picasso Museum and the beautiful Palau Guell designed by Gaudì. This part of Barcelona is also renowned for the local Tapas cafes where you can stop for a quick lunch break before starting your combo driving guided tour.
The second part of this tour will provide you also with a private driver, who will take you in a car or a minivan to see other highlights of Barcelona. Accompanied by your guide and driver you will admire the elegant and charming street of Passeig de Gracia where you will see Casa Batlló from outside, La Pedrera (also known as Casa Milà) and reach the fascinating Catalonia square.
You will continue to another side of the vibrant city reaching the Olympic Stadium, the Montjuic Hill, the Mirador de l’Alcade, Columbus monument, Arc de Triumph, Spanish square, Barceloneta and many other highlights that you will see along the way.
- Enjoy The Olympic Stadium, the Montjuic Hill, the Mirador de l’Alcade, Columbus monument, Arc de Triumph, Spanish square, Barceloneta
- Admire the elegant and charming street of Passeig de Gracia where you will see Casa Batlló
- Visit the Gothic Quarter, Barceloneta, Borne district, Montjuic Panoramic Hill, Sagrada Familia
- Enjoy a private tour of the main highlights of the city in 4 hours with a private driver
- Visit the must-see attractions in Barcelona in just one day
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 8 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- MUST be booked no less than 3 days in advance
- The adult price applies to all participants
- Easy CancellationNon-refundable
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Skip the line with our pre purchased tickets
- 4-hours with your private driver
- 8-hours with your private guide
- Skip the line tickets for Sagrada Familia
- Meals & Drinks
- Transportation if needed during the walking part of the tour
- The order of the itinerary might change depending on the availability tickets.
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress accordingly.
- We recommend you wear comfortable footwear suitable for long periods of walking for this tour.