Private Barcelona Tapas Tour, the Perfect Choice for Foodies and Travelers!
Our Barcelona Tapas Tour will make your day, if you want to explore it from a literally delicious point of view or if you just love to eat! Tasting local food is simply a must-do when you travel abroad. Barcelona is not an exception, of course.
By choosing our 3 hours Barcelona Tapas Tour, you will have the privilege to join a local English-speaking guide who is also a cuisine expert and taste the best local appetizers, typical Catalonian recipes, and some good dishes from all over Spain. The best local wines will also be served during the meal, of course. For those with a sweet tooth, we can also include a stop in a tapas pastry place, where you can taste several homemade pastries.
The Tapas Tour takes you to the Borne and Gothic quarter, famous for their history and absolutely twisting atmosphere. Each building has a story to tell, sometimes going beyond art and history till turning into legends. You will go around those puzzling districts till hunger starts to call. And this is when the “Tapa moment“ comes.
A tapa is a traditional Spanish snack. There are so many different kinds of tapas. They are often very strongly flavoured with garlic, chillies or paprika, cumin, salt, pepper, saffron and sometimes lots of olive oil. Seafood (mariscos) is a common choice, often served in olive oil, or in a tomato-based sauce, sometimes with the addition of red or green peppers or other seasonings. Olives are the most common type of tapa. One or more types of bread are usually available to eat with any of the sauce-based tapas.
Tapas are just a symbol of the Iberian world and are so much more than just an appetizer. They are a philosophy. In fact in Spain, dinner is usually served very late (sometimes as late as midnight). In order not to starve, Spanish people usually eat tapas in the time lapse time between after-work and pre-dinner. It is also common on the weekend to have tapas around noon to hang out with your friends before proper lunch at home, between 1 and 4 p.m.
Do you want to feel like a real Barcelonan? Our 3 hours Barcelona Tapas Tour is something you definitely need to try then!
We can not accept bookings of this tour less than 48 hours in advance.
- Experience the city of Barcelona through its tastes
- A customized tour for food and wine lovers
- With our Tour Guide /cuisine expert, taste the best local appetizers, typical Catalonian recipes, and some good dishes from all over Spain
- For those with a sweet tooth, we can also include a stop in a tapas pastry place, where you can taste several homemade pastries.
- You will enjoy going around the puzzling districts of Borne and Gothic till hunger starts to call
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 3 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- The adult price applies to all travellers
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- We can not accept bookings of this tour less than 48 hours in advance.
- Pick-up serviceMeet up with tour guide at your hotel in Barcelona
- Disability ServicesNot wheelchair accessible
- Easy CancellationNon-refundable
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- 3-hour private guide
- Tips for the guide
- Tapas and tastings to be paid on site
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- This tour is an easy stroll and you will enjoy it discovering the alleys and monuments of Rome.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1