Private Barcelona Just For Kids Guided Tour
In 4 hours, along with your private driver and a child-friendly guide, the whole family will enjoy an interactive tour of the city with great stops along the way.
You’ll travel in comfort and be able to get out of the car as and when you reach the sites, a refreshing alternative to dragging tired kids around an (often hot) city by foot!
Let's have a brief look at the highlights of your itinerary.
Sagrada Familia is a large Roman Catholic church in Barcelona, designed by the Catalan architect Antoni Gaudí. It is probably the artist's greatest masterpiece, and it has been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
The Gothic quarter is the center of the old city of Barcelona. The quarter was built primarily in the late 19th and early 20th century, though several buildings date from medieval times. The Barri Gòtic (as it is called in Catalan) has a sort of labyrinthine street plan, with many small streets opening out into squares.
Close to the Gothic Quarter, but completely different from it, the Passeig de Gracia is one of the most important business areas in the city. It contains several pieces of architecture and it is a quite interesting shopping area, though a little expensive.
You will also have an outdoor look at Gaudi’s Casa Batlló, a remodel of a previously built house and another of Antoni Gaudí’s masterpieces inspired by Modernism or Art Nouveau. Another Gaudì's creature you will have the chance to admire from the outside is Casa Milà, popularly known as La Pedrera or "open quarry", a reference to its unconventional rough-hewn appearance.
Of course, your overview of Barcelona is not over. Las Ramblas, Plaça Espanya, Old Port, Olympic Ring and the panoramic area of Montjuïc Hill are just a few of the numerous beauty you will find on your path.
You will hit the main sites of the city, all the time learning many stories and anecdotes about local families and modern artists, as well as local traditions.
- See one of Antoni Gaudí's greatest masterpieces which was declared UNESCO World Heritage Site when you visit Sagrada Familia
- Enjoy venturing through the Gothic Quarter which is like a labyrinth with many small streets opening out into squares.
- Passeig de Gracia is one of the most important business areas but it also contains several pieces of architecture and is a quite interesting shopping area.
- Have an outdoor look at Gaudi’s Casa Batlló, a remodel of a previously built house and another of Antoni Gaudí’s masterpieces inspired by Modernism or Art Nouveau.
- Admire from the outside Casa Milà, popularly known as La Pedrera or
- An easy way to visit the city: private driver with vehicle at your disposal for the whole tour
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- This tour MUST be booked no less than 3 days in advance
- All participants pay the adult price
- Pick-up servicePick up from your centrally located hotel/accommodation in Barcelona.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- 4-hour private guide
- 4-hour private driver with vehicle with pick up and drop off at your hotel in the city center
- Gratuitites (recommended)
- Entrance fees to be paid on site if requested
- Transportation to/from attractions (to be paid on site if required)
- We recommend you wear comfortable footwear suitable for long periods of walking for this tour.
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress accordingly.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1