Medieval Barcelona Semi Private Tour For Kids
During this 2 hours walking tour, your child-friendly guide will make sure every member of the group, even your little ones, will have a great time.
The tour will start at the Cathedral of Barcelona, St. Eulalia, considered one of the best examples of gothic construction. After visiting the Cathedral from outside, start to explore the Gothic District. The origin of this neighbourhood goes back to the ancient Roman times in 218 B.C. There was also located the Temple of August, now not much is left of this religious sight dated over 2000 years ago, this is the oldest ruin in Barcelona. This Temple was built under Tiberius, August heir, and was the focal point of the Imperial Forum in Barcino. If you are not sure what Barcino was, don’t worry; you will know it at the end of the tour. Find out if with your guide explanation you can imagine how this Temple was, and let us know your best guess.
The tour will continue the exploration of the Gothic Quarter, and your guide will make sure you will see the gems the neighbourhood hide. Keep walking to reach El Born, the most sophisticated and artistic area of the entire city. El Born is a real labyrinth of streets, all different from each other, a kind of world stock between ancient times, the Middle Age, and the modern styles. This is also been in the past a revolutionary neighbourhood, and the artistic vein that differentiates it proves its rebel soul.
Are you ready to imagine, feel, and discover a new world?
- Participate in a child-friendly small group tour
- Visit the Gothic Quarter with a child-friendly guide
- Dive into Barcelona's medieval past
- Start at the Cathedral of Barcelona, St. Eulalia, considered one of the best examples of gothic construction
- Discover El Born, the most sophisticated and artistic area of the entire city is a real labyrinth of streets
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 2 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 4 adults is required to book this tour
- All participants pay the adult price
- This tour MUST be booked no less than 3 days in advance
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Family friendly tour guide
- 2 hours private tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Entrance fees (outdoor tour)
- We recommend you wear comfortable footwear suitable for long periods of walking for this tour.
- This tour operates in all weathers, please dress accordingly.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1