Inside Gaudi’s Imagination: Small Group for Families Outdoors Tour in Barcelona
Meet your child-friendly guide and your group and start walking around this incredible city.
Walking around the Passeig de Gracia, it will be possible to enjoy one of the most famous streets of the city. During your walk, your guide will point out the magnificent Block of Discord, that includes 3 residences, Casa Amatller designed by Josep Puig I Cadafalch, Casa Lleo Morera by Lluis Domenech I Montaner, and Casa Batlò by Antoni Gaudi. The first tour residences are private, while Casa Batlò can be visited.
The 3 artists seemed to have wanted to challenge each other to create the most bizarre, peculiar, and modern building. Definitely a must see, plus everyone, especially the little ones will love to imagine and try to see different shapes and figures on the façade of those 3 incredible buildings.
Continue the tour reaching Casa Mila, another masterpiece design by Antoni Gaudi, this residence museum is also known as La Pedrera, “Stone Mine”, because of its façade structure, the aspect of the building recalls the stone shaped from the ocean waves.
Looking to both the houses created by Gaudi you will understand the Spanish Modernism, realize the differences with the other modern artists, and have a better comprehension of all the creations of the most famous Catalan architect.
Don’t stop your tour here, arrive in Plaza Catalunya with your guide, this is the place where old and new meet and melts together to create a perfect balance. This is also the square from where all the main street and neighbourhoods start.
Don’t wait any longer, book this great tour with us and explore the magical world of Gaudi and some great sights of Barcelona!
We can not accept bookings of this tour less than 48 hours in advance.
- Learn about Gaudi's genius through a child's perspective
- Meet other families with a kid friendly small group tour
- Enjoy a fun outdoor walking tour
- Walk around the Passeig de Gracia to enjoy one of the most famous streets of the city
- Visit Casa Batlò by Antoni Gaudi
- See Casa Mila with its amazing stone facade where the stone is shaped from the ocean waves.
- Plaza Catalunya is the place where old and new meet and melts together to create a perfect balance
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 2 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- The adult price applies to all travellers
- We can not accept bookings of this tour less than 48 hours in advance.
- This tour is available on Tuesdays, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday
- Disability ServicesNot wheelchair accessible.
- Easy CancellationNon-refundable
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Super child-friendly guide
- 2 hour tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Entrance fees (outdoors tour)
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Tour takes place whatever the weather
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1