Inside Gaudi’s Imagination: Semi Private Family Friendly Tour
Meet your child-friendly guide and your group and start walking around this incredible city.
Walking around the Passeig de Gracia, it will be possible to enjoy one of the most famous streets in the city. During your walk, your guide will point out the magnificent Block of Discord, that includes 3 residences, Casa Amatller designed by Josep Puig I Cadafalch, Casa Lleo Morera by Lluis Domenech I Montaner, and Casa Batlò by Antoni Gaudi. The first tour residences are private, while Casa Batlò can be visited.
The 3 artists seemed to have wanted to challenge each other to create the most bizarre, peculiar, and modern building. Definitely a must-see, plus everyone, especially the little ones will love to imagine and try to see different shapes and figures on the façade of those 3 incredible buildings.
Continue the tour reaching Casa Mila, another masterpiece design by Antoni Gaudi, this residence museum is also known as La Pedrera, “Stone Mine”, because of its façade structure, the aspect of the building recalls the stone shaped from the ocean waves.
Looking to both the houses created by Gaudi you will understand the Spanish Modernism, realize the differences with the other modern artists, and have a better comprehension of all the creations of the most famous Catalan architect.
Don’t stop your tour here, arrive in Plaza Catalunya with your guide, this is the place where old and new meet and melts together to create a perfect balance. This is also the square from where all the main street and neighbourhoods start.
Don’t wait any longer, book this great tour with us and explore the magical world of Gaudi and some great sights of Barcelona!
- Learn about Gaudi's genius through a child's perspective
- Meet other families with a kid friendly small group tour
- Walk around the Passeig de Gracia to enjoy one of the most famous streets of the city
- Visit Casa Batlò by Antoni Gaudi
- See Casa Mila with its amazing stone facade where the stone is shaped from the ocean waves.
- Plaza Catalunya is the place where old and new meet and melts together to create a perfect balance
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 2 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- All participants pay the adult price
- A minimum of 4 adults is required to book this tour
- This tour MUST be booked no less than 3 days in advance
- This tour is available on Tuesdays, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Super child-friendly guide
- 2 hour tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Entrance fees (outdoors tour)
- This tour operates in all weathers, please dress accordingly.
- We recommend you wear comfortable footwear suitable for long periods of walking for this tour.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1