Gothic Quarter with Picasso Museum Semi Private Tour
Our Walking tour of Gothic Quarter & Picasso Museum is simply perfect for you if you want to explore Barcelona with no effort while having a great time! You will enjoy the tour with a small, friendly group of 10 people maximum. To keep the atmosphere super fun, one of our fantastic guides will be with you the whole time to tell you everything you need to know about the beauties you will see around!
Your tour will start from the Picasso Museum. The Museu Picasso (as it is called in Catalan) houses one of the most complete permanent collections of Picasso’s in the world. Opened in March 1963, it is the symbol of Picasso's relationship with the city of Barcelona, which he considered as a second hometown his entire life. You will have a look at all the main artworks hosted in the museum, while your private guide tells you everything about them and Picasso’s life and art.
After the visit of this beautiful museum, you will continue immersing yourself in the Gothic Quarter of Barcelona, a place full of mysteries. The Gothic Quarter is the most ancient and suggestive area in Barcelona. Full of Medieval buildings and narrow brick alleys, you will feel like a dream as you walk through its magical atmosphere and sharpened patterns. This is one of the places in Barcelona that Picasso loved the most, and you can actually breath its presence here and there. In fact, your walk will bring you to the Picasso Museum.
At the end of the tour, you will be the greatest experts in Barcelona. Everything will be very interesting and entertaining thanks to your guide, and friendly thanks to your group. So stop hesitating and contact us to book your Walking tour of Gothic Quarter & Picasso Museum!
- Gain priority entrance to the Picasso Museum as well through our pre-purchased tickets
- Discover the wonders found in the Picasso Museum, home to one of the most complete permanent collections of Picasso’s in the world
- Walk through the Gothic Quarter which is the most ancient and suggestive area in Barcelona that is full of mysteries
- Get an expert guide to escort you around Barcelona for 3 hours
- Enjoy the company of a small group up to 10 people
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 3 hours
- Skip the Line
- This tour MUST be booked no less than 3 days in advance
- A minimum of 4 adults is required to book this tour
- This tour is available on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Small-group tour
- Skip-the line tickets for the Picasso Museum
- 3-hour expert guide
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- We recommend you wear comfortable footwear suitable for long periods of walking for this tour.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1