Gaudi for a Day Private Tour in Barcelona
Our Gaudi for a Day Private Tour will make you feel like Gaudi for a day. One of our top-rated guides will bring you around the city to explore it all through the artist's eyes. It is an unrepeatable opportunity to discover the city from an unconventional, unique and twisting point of view.
The tour will start with the Sagrada Familia. This is an unfinished cathedral with spectacular architecture. It is emphasized by the stunning light effects that filter through the coloured windows. You will proceed to the Casa Mila, also known by the name La Pedrera. Here you will enjoy an interior visit, climbing onto its spectacular rooftop with twisted chimneys. Gaudi will not stop surprising you with his unique works of art!
You will continue your Gaudi adventure along the Passeig de Gracia, where you will also see from outside Casa Batlló, the Block of Discord, Casa Calve’ and Palau Guell. With your guide, you will discover not only Gaudi’s art but also his personality, along with the elements and objects that inspired this great artist and helped make Barcelona the stunning city it is today.
After a short lunch break in the historic Gothic centre (where you can choose to taste some delicious local “Tapas and Pinchos”) you will go to Gaudi’s Monumental Park Guell. This is a beautiful park located in the upper part of the city. An incredible area transformed by Gaudi to make it a fantastic place loved by visitors of any age.
In front of your eyes, nature and architecture will merge together and the buildings covered by colourful tiles will give you the impression you’ve stepped into a fairy tale. Gaudi made this park a truly special place, combining his love for nature and architecture. Your 7-hour tour will end with the visit of this park. After the guided tour you can spend more time walking around the park and enjoying a panoramic view of the city.
If you love art, if you are fond of Gaudì or if you are simply ready to live the best Gaudì experience, our Gaudi for a Day Private Tour is what you need! Do not hesitate to contact us and book it!
We can not accept bookings of this tour less than 48 hours in advance.
- Enjoy a full day tour learning about Gaudì art and life
- Enjoy a visit to an unfinished cathedral with spectacular architecture, the wonderful Sagrada Familia
- In Casa Mila you will enjoy an interior visit, climbing onto its spectacular rooftop with twisted chimneys
- Along the Passeig de Gracia, you will see from outside Casa Batlló, the Block of Discord, Casa Calve’ and Palau Guell.
- Try some tasty Tapas during the short lunch break in the historic Gothic centre
- Monumental Park Guell is a beautiful park located in the upper part of the city. An incredible area transformed by Gaudi to make it a fantastic place loved by visitors of any age.
- Get a private guide at your disposal throughout the tour
- Skip the line with our pre-purchased tickets
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 7 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- The adult price applies to all travellers
- We can not accept bookings of this tour less than 48 hours in advance.
- Disability ServicesNot wheelchair accessible
- Easy CancellationNon-refundable
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- 7-hour private guide
- Skip the line tickets for Sagrada Familia
- Skip the line tickets for Casa Mila’
- Skip the line tickets for Park Guell
- Tips for the guide
- Taxi from the city center to Park Guell to pay on site
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Difficulty: this has a medium level difficulty, since moderate walking is involved.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1