Gaudì and Picasso Private Tour
Our Gaudì and Picasso Barcelona Tour brings you around the capital of Catalonia through the two artists' iconic places. It is a unique tour of this outstanding city, perfect either for the artistic or the adventurous ones... Or both, why not?
Barcelona is a unique city, with medieval buildings standing side by side with modernist ones. This gives life to the city, creating a magical atmosphere- a result achieved also thanks to the work of Gaudì and Picasso.
If you choose to book this tour you will spend seven hours with a private local guide. The guide will meet you in the morning at Gaudi’s masterpiece- the Sagrada Familia. You will access Barcelona’s best-known landmark with skip the line tickets and enjoy a fabulous tour inside with your guide. You will get to know the cathedral and its great designer better through the guide's words.
Then you will be escorted to the beautiful Palau Guell, designed by Antoni Gaudì for the rich Guell family. It is a building so beautiful it gained a place among the UNESCO World Heritage sites. Both the outside and inside of this building will leave you speechless with its decorations and colourful chimneys- a kind of art which has no comparison.
You will enjoy a pleasant walk to the Gothic district, where you will reach the Picasso Museum. Five historical medieval buildings can be found on the streets of this zone, which is built to form a maze. The buildings were built between the 13th and the 14th century and were later chosen to host the Picasso Museum.
Your guide will explain all about Picasso’s life and art thanks to the countless works preserved inside the museum, including the famous “Las Meninas”. The tour also includes a stop at the best tapas bars to taste some local tapas and discover the basics of Catalan cuisine!
After this relaxing break, you will proceed to the elegant Passeig de Gracia boulevard with all its upmarket shops and stunning modern buildings. Other attractions include the Block of Discord, Gaudi’s Casa Mila and Casa Batllò.
Are you ready to have a great time while everything about these two Spanish geniuses? Our Gaudì and Picasso Barcelona Tour is just waiting for you to book it.
- Enjoy a private tour focused on two great masters: Picasso and Gaudì
- Discover Gaudi’s masterpiece - the Sagrada Familia, Barcelona’s best-known landmark
- Be escorted to the beautiful Palau Guell, designed by Antoni Gaudì for the rich Guell family and among the UNESCO World Heritage sites.
- Your guide will explain all about Picasso’s life and art thanks to the countless works preserved inside the Picasso museum
- Stop at the best tapas bars to taste some local tapas and discover the basics of Catalan cuisine!
- Spend time on the elegant Passeig de Gracia boulevard with all its upmarket shops and stunning modern buildings
- Other attractions include the Block of Discord, Gaudi’s Casa Mila and Casa Batllò.
- Skip the line with our pre purchased tickets
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 7 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- This tour MUST be booked no less than 3 days in advance
- The adult price applies to all participants
- This tour is NOT available on Mondays
- Easy CancellationNon-refundable
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- 7-hour private guide
- Skip the line tickets for Sagrada Familia
- Skip the line tickets for Palau Guell
- Skip the line tickets for Picasso Museum
- Transportation from one place to another (taxi or metro) to be paid on site
- Gratuities (recommended)
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
- We recommend you wear comfortable footwear suitable for long periods of walking for this tour.
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress accordingly.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1