Barcelona Semi Private Tour
Our Barcelona Semi-Private Group Tour gives you the best overview of Barcelona with an expert guide, as part of a small, friendly group. In just four hours, you have the chance to explore it all with one of our great guides; do not miss it!
Your tour starts from the beautiful Sagrada Familia, where you will meet your guide. You will be hit by Sagrada Familia's beauty from the very beginning. The cathedral was started in 1882, with Gaudì becoming the head architect in 1883. He worked on his masterpiece till the very last years of his life, giving the Sagrada its twisting and absolutely unique shape.
Though inspired by Art Noveau and Modernism, the style of this cathedral is one of a kind... Just like its designer! Did you know? The Sagrada is yet to be completed and even if its construction passed the midpoint in 2010, it will not be finished before 2026. Your friendly, enthusiastic guide will talk you through the stunning façades, twisted towers and impressive interiors.
From the Sagrada Familia, you will go to the St. Katherine Market and the Gothic quarter. St. Katherine Market is been the first covered market of Barcelona, open for the first time in 1848, and recently renewed following the style of the old market but with a modern touch. The wavy roof is covered with intense colours, obviously, the market is also full of delicious Catalan foods.
Last but not least, you will go to the Gothic Quarter. It is famous for its almost magical atmosphere, where Medieval and Roman buildings combine with Catalan and modernist architecture.
Have fun discovering this stunning city with our semi-private tour. Do not forget that your guide is also an expert of art; ask every question that comes to your mind, your guide will surely give you all the answers you were looking for!
- Be in awe with the beauty of the Sagrada with its twisting and absolutely unique shape.
- Stroll through St. Katherine Market, the first covered market in Barcelona open since 1848
- Go to the Gothic Quarter for it is famous for its almost magical atmosphere
- Get priority entrance with our special pre-purchased tickets for the Sagrada Familia
- Tour around the beauties of Barcelona for 4 hours
- Enjoy the explanations of a knowleadgeable guide for the whole time of the tour
- Get priority entrace with our special pre-purchased tickets for the Sagrada Familia
- Join a super friendly group for a semi-private tour
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- This tour MUST be booked no less than 3 days in advance
- A minimum of 4 adults is required to book this tour
- This tour is available on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays
- Easy CancellationNon-refundable
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Skip the line tickets for the Sagrada Familia
- 4-hour professional guide
- One metro stop
- Gratuities (recommended)
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- We recommend you wear comfortable footwear suitable for long periods of walking for this tour.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1