Barcelona Highlights Private Tour
With our Barcelona Private Tour, you will visit all Barcelona’s major sites such as the Gothic Quarter, Barceloneta, Borne district, Montjuic panoramic hill, Sagrada Familia and other highlights of the city, you will see them all. You will not waste time and you will get the best tour. We can make the impossible come true!
Get lost in Barcelona’s history, traditions and art by choosing our Barcelona Tour.
It will all start with 4-hour pleasant walking tour to the Sagrada Familia. You will get skip the line tickets to visit and explore the emblem of Barcelona and of all Gaudi’s work, avoiding crowds and stress. Our private guide will introduce you to Gaudì’s life and the Modernist architectural style.
From the Sagrada Familia, you will go to Barcelona’s Gothic Quarter, choosing between either going on foot or taking the metro. The ancient Roman/medieval quarter of Barcelona was built over part of the Roman walls then incorporated in the medieval buildings. The mixed styles make the district look like a labyrinth. Your guide will lead you through it while telling you some great stories along the way.
In the district, there are also 5 beautiful medieval buildings that today host the Picasso Museum and the beautiful Palau Guell designed by Gaudì. This part of Barcelona is also known for the local Tapas cafes… You definitely should stop there for a quick lunch or just a brief break before going on with your super dynamic tour.
The second part of the tour will include a private driver with a car or a minivan, to bring you around and see other highlights of Barcelona. Accompanied by your guide and driver you will walk by the gorgeous street of Passeig de Gracia. Here, you will be able to spot and admire Casa Batlló from outside, La Pedrera (also known as Casa Milà) and reach the famous Catalonia Square.
You will then see Olympic Stadium, the Montjuic Hill, the Mirador de l’Alcade, Columbus monument, Arc de Triumph, Spanish square, Barceloneta and so many other highlights that you will be absolutely speechless.
- Tour in comfort with a private driver and luxury vehicle
- See the main highlights of the Catalan capital in just 4 hours
- Visit and explore the emblem of Barcelona and of all Gaudi’s work, the Sagrada Familia
- Listen to great stories of the Gothic District as you walk with your guide. The mixed styles make the district look like a labyrinth
- Discover 5 beautiful medieval buildings that today host the Picasso Museum
- Visit the beautiful Palau Guell designed by Gaudì
- Walk by the gorgeous street of Passeig de Gracia. Here, you will be able to spot and admire Casa Batlló from outside, La Pedrera (also known as Casa Milà) and reach the famous Catalonia Square.
- See Olympic Stadium, the Montjuic Hill, the Mirador de l’Alcade, Columbus monument, Arc de Triumph, Spanish square, Barceloneta and more
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 4 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- This tour MUST be booked no less than 3 days in advance
- All participants pay the adult price
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel/accommodation in Barcelona.
- Easy CancellationNon-refundable
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- 4-hour private guide
- 4-hour private driver with pick up and drop off at your hotel in the city center
- Entrance fees to be paid on site if requested
- Tips for the guide
- Please include your hotel/accommodation name and address when making your booking.
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress accordingly.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1