Amazing Park Guell and Sagrada Familia Adventure for Kids Private Tour in Barcelona
Park Guell and Sagrada Familia Kids Adventure will be great fun for the whole family to discover those two masterpieces by Gaudì. Thanks to our interactive tour, children will be involved in the explanations of our great child-friendly guides. Nobody is going to get bored!
The tour starts at the Sagrada Familia, where you will meet your guide. Thanks to our special skip the line tickets, you will enter the cathedral straight away without the stress of waiting in line. This is Gaudì’s most famous creation; it is utterly twisting to see, your kids will be amazed! All the family will learn everything about what the Sagrada Familia represents while having fun doing a little scavenger hunt with the guide.
After the tour of the Sagrada Familia, you will continue to Park Guell. Transportation is required from the Sagrada Familia to Park Guell.
In the monuments section of Park Guell children will have a great time exploring. The monument section of the park is full of stories, which are sure to keep your little ones entertained. They will learn all about Gaudi’s thought process behind Park Guell thanks to your child-friendly private guide.
You will love visiting the two charming little houses that will remind you of the one from Hansel and Gretel. Round each corner, you turn you will see surreal fountains shaped like lizards and benches formed to look like dinosaurs! Park Guell is the perfect place for a family adventure!
Nature was an incredibly inspirational for Gaudi, as your little ones will soon discover, the architecture in Park Guell is ideally suited to its green backdrop.
We can not accept bookings of this tour less than 48 hours in advance.
- Visit the two main highlights of the city
- Engaging tour for the whole family
- Have fun doing a little scavenger hunt with the guide while learning everything about what the Sagrada Familia represents
- The monument section of Park Guell is great for exploring and full of stories, which are sure to keep your little ones entertained
- Also on Park Guell, visit the two charming little houses that will remind you of the one from Hansel and Gretel. Round each corner, you turn you will see surreal fountains shaped like lizards and benches formed to look like dinosaurs!
- Get a child-friendly private guide for the entire tour!
- Skip the lines to both Sagrada Familia and Park Guell by gaining priority access
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 4 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- The adult price applies to all travellers
- We can not accept bookings of this tour less than 48 hours in advance.
- Disability ServicesNot wheelchair accessible
- Easy CancellationNon-refundable
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- 4-hours private guide
- Skip the line tickets for Sagrada Familia
- Skip the line tickets for Park Guell
- Gratuities (optional)
- Taxi or transportation from one site to another
- Difficulty: this tour is an easy stroll and you will enjoy it discovering the monuments of Barcelona.
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1