UNBELIEVABLE! 3 Days Safari Tours in Kruger National Park
Situated in the malaria-free Kruger National Park, Hippo Hollow offers a premier Kruger safari experience in the very heart of this renowned game reserve.
This private estate is perfectly positioned on the banks of the Sabie River, offering some of the best game viewings in the Kruger region. The estate takes its name from the large number of hippo that congregates around the river, especially towards dusk when the numerous animals come to the river to drink and cool off after a hot day.
Offering the perfect blend of exotic African bushveld and luxurious surroundings, Hippo Hollow safaris through African Eagle Daytours are not to be missed.
About Kruger Park Safaris
Most famous for its large size and a huge variety of flora and fauna, Kruger Park safaris also offer a chance to enjoy a malaria-free destination in South Africa. Here you will have a chance to view a large number of wildlife and bird life species, along with a range of ecosystems.
The park has a long and extensive history dating back to the days of the nomadic hunters who used to roam the land in search of animals to hunt. Today, it is by far one of Southern Africa’s most well-known parks, and forms part of the Great Limpopo Transfrontier Park, comprising of Kruger as well as Gonarezhou National Park in Zimbabwe and Limpopo National Park in Mozambique.
Things to Do on a Kruger Park Safari Tour
In addition to morning and evening game drives to spot a host of wildlife, including the famous Big Five (elephant, lion, leopard, buffalo and rhino), you will be able to enjoy a number of activities on your Kruger Park safari tour at Hippo Hollow. Fascinating bush walks give you the chance to learn more about the various animals, birds, insects and plants that are found across the park’s numerous regions, while leisure pursuits including golf, horse riding, river rafting, fishing and scenic helicopter flights over the Blyde River Canyon are also on offer.
Top Tips for Tours in South Africa
During your Kruger Park safari, you will be able to enjoy excellent game viewing, bird watching and other activities. To make sure that your safari tour is a safe and memorable experience, keep these safari tips in mind:
- Do Not Ever Leave Your Vehicle During Game Drives, Unless Your Guide Gives You Indication To Do Otherwise
- Remember That There Are Wild Animals In The Park – Do Not Try To Feed Or Approach Any Animal You Come Across
- Pack Insect Repellent To Keep Mosquitos At Bay During The Day
- Malaria Does Not Occur In The Kruger Area, However, So Malaria Medication Will Not Be Required
- Avoid Walking Around The Camp After Dark, Especially If You Are Alone
- Follow Your Guide’s Instructions At All Times To Make The Most Out Of Your Tours In South Africa
- Transfer From Johannesburg To Hazyview
- Afternoon Elephant Encounter
- Dinner At Your Lodge Where Hippos Can Often Be Observed Grazing
- Coffee/Tea & Snacks
- Breakfast Packs
- Full Day 4x4 Game Drive
- Spend Morning At Your Leisure
- Return Transfer To Johannesburg
Daily departures from your hotel in the Johannesburg area of the OR Tambo International Airport.
- Return Transfers
- Elephant Encounter
- Full Day Game Drive
- 2 Nights Accommodation Incl. Breakfasts
- Flights (Which Can Be Arranged)
General Information & Condition of Sales
- Please Note The Transfer Leaves From Johannesburg To Kruger Park Promptly At 10:00 And Arrival Time At Johannesburg On Final Day Is Approximately 18:00.
- Flights From Cape Town To Johannesburg Or Kruger Can Be Arranged On Request.
- General Information And Conditions Of Carriage Prices, Routes, Places Of Interest, Destinations, Hotels And Restaurants Are Subject To Availability And To Change
- Tour Departure And Arrival Are Approximate
- German, French, Spanish As Well As Other Foreign Language Guides Are Available On Request
- All Our Vehicles Are Insured Substantially For Passenger Liability
- All Tours Are Subject To Minimum 2 Of Passengers
- Hotel Check In Takes Place From 14:00 And Check Out Before 11:00 In The Morning
- Luggage And Personal Possessions Are Carried At Your Own Risk
- Please Ensure That Valuables And Travel Documents Are Kept Safe At All Times
- For Extended Tour A 50% Deposit Is Required Upon Booking
- Cancellation Fees Will Be Charged On Extended Tours
Average Rating For
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1
5 / 5.0