Adventures on a 4 Day Kruger Classic Game Drive
Adventour will meet and greet each and every traveller either on arrival at the OR Tambo International airport or from your place of accommodation.
The transfer to our lodge, departing at 8 am from Johannesburg to the Kruger, is with comfortable air-conditioned vehicles.
Included in the 4 Day Kruger Classic Game Drive is a Sunset game drive in an open Game Viewer.
2 Full Day Game Drives in an open Game Viewer in search of the Big 5.
A panorama route is taken on the return journey to Johannesburg.
All dinners and breakfasts (All Lunches and drinks are excluded)
Maximize your Kruger Safari on this 4 Day Kruger Classic Game Drive.
- Luxury transport
- Pick Up and Drop Off Service provided
- Professional guides throughout the trip
- Lunch in Highveld on day one with a sunset game drive in the Kruger
- 2 Full day Game Drives in the Kruger National Park
- Panorama Route on the return journey to Johannesburg
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up serviceAdventour will collect guests in Johannesburg on Day 1
- Easy CancellationThere is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Kruger Park Entrance Fees and Conservation fees
- Panorama Route on Day 4
- Full Day Game Drive on Day 2 and 3
- Sunset Game Drive on Day 1
- Meals as per Itinerary
- Accommodation as per Itinerary
- Air-conditioned 7-seater vehicle
- Professional Guide
- Restaurant/Lodge Meals as indicated
- Curios and Tips
We depart Johannesburg early morning from your place of accommodation and make our way through the Lowveld via Nelspruit and on to the Kruger National Park. We make a quick stop at a small trout farmstall to stretch our legs and to enjoy a quick lunch (own Account) before continuing on to our lodge.
Two full days on Game Drives is on the menu in open 4x4 game drive vehicles with a local guide. An opportunity for excellent game viewing to see the Big Five, as well as hundreds of antelope and bird species which exist today. It is Not guaranteed to see all the big five such as the illusive leopard during the day. We make our way to various waterholes throughout the days in the effort to tick off most of the wildlife that the Kruger has to offer. Lunch is on own account at one of the rest camps.
After an early morning breakfast, we depart and set off on the Panorama route via the Gods Window, Bourkes Luck Holes and three Rondawels. Continuing to Johannesburg, we pass through the small towns of Ohrigstad and Lydenburg stopping in Dullstroom for a quick light lunch. We arrive back in Johannesburg late afternoon to be transferred back to your place of accommodation where we bid you farewell.
- Camera Equipment, Binoculars, and lots of spare memory cards & batteries
- Comfortable walking shoes and strops/sandals
- Natural Clothing (i.e. No bright colors). Long sleeves shirts and trousers for cool evenings
- No Hard Suitcases - pack in soft bags. Makes for easier packing
- Solo Travelers welcome
- All Safaris to the Kruger are suitable for all ages
- All Safaris to the Kruger can be booked on request. No Set Departure Dates
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.