Shaka Land and Zulu Culture
This popular tour is dedicated to the culture and customs of the Zulu people.
The tour’s first stop is the King Shaka Memorial where you will hear a short presentation about King Shaka Zulu.
Next, you will visit the main attraction; Shakaland Zulu Cultural Village. The Kings Royal Homestead was built for the movie Shaka Zulu in the 1980’. It is a lifestyle replica of Shaka’s Royal Homestead and which now serves as a living museum for tourists and schools.
The two-hour guided tour gives visitors an insight into Zulu culture before colonization and modernization.
This includes an opportunity to taste authentic Zulu beer and culminates with a show of spectacular Zulu dancing.
We then travel to Dlinza Forest for a scenic easy walk along the high raised boardwalks which make their way through the beautiful reserve. The reserve is home to small duiker, monkeys and a wide variety of birdlife.
- Dlinza forest reserve
- King Shaka memorial site
- Enjoy a spectacular show of Zulu dancing
- Taste authentic Zulu beer
- Admire the many species of birds
- See the monkeys in the forest
- Duration: 9 to 10 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up servicePick-up drop-off from your hotel in Durban
- Disability ServicesOur cars accommodate people with disabilities
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy Cancellation100% Cancellation fee for customers to cancel 30 days prior to the tour and 50% cancellation fee 31-45 days prior to the tour.
- Professional guide
- Hotel pick-up drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Tips Gratuities
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- Bring your own lunch
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.