Phezulu Cultural Village & Reptile Park Day Tour
This excellent tour starts early in the morning with picking the client from their hotel and going straight to the beautiful and scenic Valley of a 1,000 Hills.
Here you can enjoy a glimpse of local Zulu culture and be mesmerised by some traditional Zulu dancing at Phezulu cultural village.
The tour includes a venture into traditional Zulu beehive shaped thatched huts where beliefs and rituals are explained.
The tour ends with a visit to the Reptile Park to learn more about crocodile and snakes.
You are dropped back to your hotel in Durban
- See the spectacular scenery of the Valley of 1,000 Hills
- Spend time learning Zulu traditions in Phezulu Cultural Village
- Learn about Snakes and Crocodiles in the Reptile Park
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up servicewe pick up tourists at their Hotel
- Disability Servicesour cars acomodate people with disabilitiess
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Qualified Tour Guide.
- All Entrance fees
- Pick up and drop off service
- Bring jacket and hat.
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.