Experience Culture and Wildlife on this 01 Mini Safari
This popular day trip from Durban is a mixture of both wildlife and KwaZulu Natal's famous Zulu Culture.
This Mini Safari tours begins with pick up from hotel in central Durban.
The first stop will be at LION PARK where you will have the chance to come into close proximity to Elephant and lions.
The next stop is the Birds of Prey (closed on Monday) where visitors are introduced to the wide variety of majestic birds found in South Africa
The tour then moves onto Tala Game Reserve which provides exceptional game viewing and bird watching.
We make a stop at the valley of 1,000 hills to enjoy a glimpse of local Zulu culture and dancing at Phezulu cultural village
To conclude the tour, we visit the Reptile Park where qualified park guides intrigue you with interesting facts about the resident crocodile and snakes.
- Obtain a cultural insight with a visit to the Valley of 1,000 Hills and Phezulu Cultural Village
- Have an interesting time at the Reptile Park
- Get close to lions and elephants at the Lion Park
- Experience the Tala Game Reserve for Game Viewing and Birdwatching
- Be introduced to majestic species at the Bird of Prey Centre
- Duration: 07 to 8 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up serviceHotel Pick up and Drop off from Hotels in Central Durban
- Disability ServicesOur cars accomodate people with disabilities
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Pick Up and Drop Off
- Accompanied by a Professional Guide
- All Entrance Fees
- Lunch, Snacks and Drinks
- Wear comfortable footwear for walking around all the places visited during the tour
- The birds of Prey Centre is always closed on Mondays
- Any person under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.