Tricky Eye Museum
Get your imagination run wild at Trick Eye Museum in Singapore, an internationally-renowned 3D art museum from Korea. With its huge array of hand-painted art exhibits made by dedicated Korean artists, each exhibit comes alive with the use of a special art technique, called Trompe-l’oeil, that makes 2D art pop up into 3D!
Feel, touch, and interact with the exhibits in 6 different zones, and enjoy a day filled with fun, laughter, adventure and excitement.
- Feel, touch, and interact with the exhibits in 6 different zones
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 1 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Opening Hours: 10:00am - 9:00pm daily (Last admission 8:00pm)
- Children from the age of 12 pay the adult rate
- Children from the ages of 3-11 pay 75% of the adult rate
- Children from the ages of 0-2 are free of charge
- The person who books and receives the confirmation voucher must present a valid photo ID/passport for this exchange
- Easy CancellationNon-refundable
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Trick Eye Ticket
- Other services not mentioned
- Make sure your camera batteries are charged in this self-proclaimed ‘please touch!' museum!
- You must redeem this voucher for your entry ticket