Tiger Sky Tower Singapore
Rising 131 metres above sea level, relax inside the air-conditioned cabin of the Tiger Sky Tower and enjoy panoramic views across Sentosa and Singapore's Southern Islands – as well as neighbouring Malaysia.
Singapore's tallest stand-alone observatory tower is a distinctive landmark, soaring high above the surrounding natural greenery.
Day and night, there is no better way to marvel at breathtaking vistas in comfort – the Tiger Sky Tower truly is a high point of any trip to Sentosa.
- Enjoy panoramic views across Sentosa and Singapore's Southern Islands – as well as neighbouring Malaysia.
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 1 to 11 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Opening hours: daily 9:00am - 9:00pm (last admission: 8:45pm)
- Children from the age of 12 pay the adult rate
- Children from the ages of 3-11 pay 75% of the adult rate
- Children from the ages of 0-2 are free of charge
- Easy CancellationNon-refundable
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Tiger Sky Tower ticket
- Other services not mentioned
- Comfortable cabins provide a safe experience for visitors of all ages
- Maximum capacity is 72 people