Singapore River Cruise
Singapore River Cruise is the journey on the ancient bumboat, along the romantic river running around the city and following the lively colourful life of Singapore. Joining this cruise journey you will have the opportunity to look back on the glory history chapter of this island country.
Taking the 40-minute cruise journey and you could disembark at any jetty to visit the most highlight scenic spots of Singapore.
- Stops at 7 different jetties
- 40-minute cruise journey
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 40 minutes
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Available daily from 9:00am - 11:00pm (departs every 30 minutes) Last boat departs at 10:30 pm
- Children from the age of 13 pay the adult rate
- Children from the ages of 3-12 pay 75% of the adult rate
- Children from the ages of 0-2 are free of charge
- Please note that you will not be allowed to re-board the boat once you
- Easy CancellationNon-refundable
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- River cruise ticket (full journey approx. 40 minutes)
- Audiovisual commentary in English on board
- Other services not mentioned
- Once confirmed, no cancellations may be made
- The voucher is valid for 6 months from the date specified
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- Please note that you will not be allowed to re-board the boat once you've disembarked
- You may disembark at any of the following jetties: Clarke Quay, Read Bridge, Boat Quay, Fullerton,Merlion Park Bayfront South, Esplanade