Singapore Private Night Tour
Your evening will start with a leisurely stroll along the historic Singapore River. Next, stop at the Merlion Park and enjoy the impressive views of Marina Bay. Do not miss out on this great photo opportunity with the Merlion, the symbol of tourism in Singapore. Continue
to Gardens by The Bay to watch the Garden Rhapsody Light Show. Next, take in the beautiful sights of the central business district via Benjamin Sheares Bridge and see the world's largest fountain. A photo-taking stop at Raffles Hotel and continue to CHIJMES, a historic building complex, which began life as a Catholic convent.
Proceed to Clarke Quay, one of the city’s most lively nightlife spots to view the bustling dance clubs to live music venues and rooftop bars.
- Take a leisurely stroll along the historic Singapore River
- Enjoy the impressive views of Marina Bay at Merlion Park
- Watch the Garden Rhapsody Light Show at Gardens by The Bay
- See the world's largest fountain via Benjamin Sheares Bridge
- A photo-taking stop at Raffles Hotel
- Visit Clarke Quay - one of the city’s most lively nightlife spots!
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up serviceWe offer pick up services from all Singapore Hotels.
- Disability ServicesWheelchair access available.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 2 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Pick-up and drop-off services from all Singapore hotels
- Service of an English-speaking licensed tour guide
- A private vehicle for 4 hours usage
- Meals and drinks
- Attractions with admission charges
- Any expense of personal nature
Our driver/tour guide will pick up you at the hotel lobby at 06.15pm and will send you back to the hotel by 10.15pm
- You may request for your preferred departure time upon booking