S.E.A Aquarium Entrance Ticket
Enter and explore the marine realm of S.E.A. Aquarium. Home to more than 100,000 marine animals of over 1,000 species, across 50 different habitats, each one as fascinating as the next. See other species such as leopard shark, goliath grouper and squadrons of manta rays. It's a unique experience you won’t forget.
Inside the aquarium—one of the world’s biggest—you’ll have access to its many marine habitats that are home to more than 800 species, including sharks. Get an up-close look at mysterious creatures like moray eels, gaze at graceful stingrays and get your hands wet in the Discovery Touch Pool.
- Come face-to-face with the world's underwater wonders at S.E.A. Aquarium
- Immerse yourself in more than a dozen marine habitats of the oceans and seas
- Uncover centuries of myths about sharks—the ocean's most fearsome predators—and see manta rays, goliath groupers and other gentle giants
- Explore coral reefs, shipwrecks and the Discovery Touch Pool
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour:
- Duration: 9 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Children up to age 3 are free
- 10:00am-7:00pm daily.Last admission 30 minutes before closing time.
- Easy CancellationNon-refundable
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- S.E.A Aquarium™ Admission Ticket
- Not Inclusive Of: Typhoon Theatre, available for purchase onsite at SGD3 per person
- The Maritime Experiential Museum will be closed from 15 April 2017 for refurbishment works. Guests can continue to explore S.E.A. Aquarium which will remain open.
- Feeding times are the best times to view the wondrous marine life! Feeding times are not fixed but typically occur around 3:00 pm at the Open Ocean Tank and around 10:00am-11: 00 am at the other exhibits.