Night Safari Singapore Ticket
The Singapore Night Safari goes above and beyond the typical zoo experience. Enhanced by the subtle glow of moonlight, the jungle comes to life each night! See animals exploring their free-roaming environments, designed to replicate the Himalayan foothills, Southeast Asian rainforest, and the Indian subcontinent.
Located next to Singapore Zoo, the Night Safari is one of the city’s most visited and awarded family attractions. During the tour, you can explore 86 acres (40 hectares) of the vast jungle park aboard an open-air tram, spotting nocturnal animals as they roam and play. After the tram ride, a guide leads travellers along walking trails such as Fishing Cat Trail, Wallaby Trail, and Leopard Trail.
At the park, you can watch a cultural dance performance by a troupe of Thumbuakar warriors, including feats such as fire-eating and flame-throwing. Another crowd-pleaser is the Creatures of the Night show—a 20-minute showcase of nocturnal animals, during which travellers can appreciate the powerful jaws of a spotted hyena, watch the African serval display its ability to leap for prey and see many more night creatures in action.
Singapore Night Safari is located roughly 30 minutes by road from the downtown area. Public transport from downtown Singapore hotels is included in most tours, but the park is also accessible via public transportation.
- Night Safari
- Thumbuakar Fire Show
- Creatures of the Night Show
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 6 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free WiFi is available at the entrance
- Children from 12 pay the adult price
- Children aged 3 - 11 pay 75% of the adult price
- Children aged 0 - 2 are free of charge
- Thumbuakar Fire Show: Daily, except Wednesdays at 7:00pm, 8:00pm and 9:00pm with a extra show at 10:00pm on Fridays, Saturdays and Eve of Public Holidays Cancelation
- Creatures of the Night Show: Daily at 7:30pm, 8:30pm and 9:30pm and also at 10:30pm on Friday, Saturday and eve of Public Holidays
- This tour runs daily from 7:15pm - 12:00am (last admission 11:15pm)
- Timeslots for the entry can only be selected on the day itself and you may have to wait for later timeslots if the earlier timeslots are full
- Entry tickets can only be redeemed on the day itself
- Easy CancellationNon-refundable
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Open dated ticket to Night Safari (including shows)
- 1 round of tram ride
- Other services not mentioned
- Try to be seated 30 minutes in advance for Creatures of the Night. The popular show tends to draw quite the crowd
- Strollers and wheelchairs must be folded before boarding the safari tram.
- Don’t forget insect repellant—the open-air park is located in a tropical jungle and mosquitoes can be prevalent.
- Thumbuakar Fire Show runs daily (except Wednesdays) at 7:00pm, 8:00pm and 9:00pm with a extra show at 10:00pm on Fridays, Saturdays and Eve of Public Holidays
- Creatures of the Night Show runs daily at 7:30 pm, 8:30 pm and 9:30 pm and also at 10:30 pm on Fridays, Saturdays and eve of Public Holidays
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1