National Museum of Singapore
Explore this National Museum of Singapore - home to numerous historical artefacts and exhibits. dating all the way back to 1887, the NationalMuseum of Singapore is the country's oldest museum and a cultural and architectural landmark. despite its rich historical background, the museum's galleries have adopted the latest cutting-edge display techniques that redefine the traditional museum experience.
From humble beginnings to the present day metropolis, you'll learn about everything from daily life to the rapid development of this island nation over 700 years of Singapore history.
The National Museum of Singapore hosts a variety of exhibitions, festivals, film screenings, and thought-provoking performances all year round - so you are sure to witness a truly great event during your visit.
- Access to Singapore History Gallery and all Level One and Two galleries
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 1 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Students and Seniors (Over 60) must present valid ID
- Opening Hours: Daily from 10:00 am-7:00 pm (Last admission to Glass Rotunda at 6:15 pm / Last admission to all other galleries at 6:30 pm)
- Children from the age of 12 pay the adult rate
- Children from the ages of 6-11 pay 75% of the adult rate
- Children from the ages of 0-5 are free of charge
- All packages are only applicable to foreigners. Permanent Galleries and Special Exhibition are Free of Charge for Singaporean Nationals and Permanent Residents (PRs) as well as children 6 years and below.
- Easy CancellationNon-refundable
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Access to Singapore History Gallery and all Level One and Two galleries (StamfordGallery, Goh Seng Choo Gallery, Modern Colony Gallery, Growing Up Gallery, Surviving Syonan Gallery, Voices of Singapore Gallery, Singapore History Gallery and Glass Rotunda)
- Other services not mentioned
- The museum offers regular free guided tours.
- Flash photography, videography and the use of tripods and selfie sticks are not allowed in the galleries
- Visitors are recommended to switch their mobile phones to silent and refrain from talking loudly
- Visitors are encouraged to deposit their backpacks and bulky items at the lockers located on Level 2, opposite the Seminar Rooms and Basement. Lockers are available for S$0.50 (small) or S$1.00 (large)
- The ticket is open dated so you can visit the museum on a day of your choice