National Gallery Singapore
Explore Southeast Asian art at the new National Gallery Singapore. After opening its doors on 24 Nov 2015, the gallery is located in Singapore's Civic District and boasts a combined floor area of 64,000 square meters and is housed in two of the island's most iconic buildings: former Supreme Court and City Hall. National Gallery Singapore is the largest visual arts venue and museum in Singapore – home to over 1,000 artworks and it is certainly one of the main attractions in Singapore.
Visitors are introduced to Singaporean and Southeast Asian art in the long-term and special exhibitions taking place at the gallery. A visit to the National Gallery Singapore is a great opportunity to discover art, culture and architecture of Singapore.
- Discover art, culture and architecture of Singapore
- See over 1,000 pieces of art
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 1 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Students and Seniors (Over 60s) are required to present valid ID
- Children from the age of 13 pay the adult rate
- Children from the ages of 7-12 pay 75% of the adult rate
- Children from the ages of 0-6 are free of charge
- Opening Hours: Sun-Thu, Public Holidays: 10:00am-7:00pm Fri-Sat, Eve of Public Holidays: 10:00am-10:00pm Admission ends 30 minutes before closing time.
- Easy CancellationNon-refundable
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Singapore Citizens and PRs can attend Permanent Galleries for free
- Admission to the Permanent Galleries (DBS Singapore Gallery, UOB Southeast Asia Gallery)
- General Admission (Foreign Nationals Only)
- Other services not mentioned
- The museum regularly offers free guided tours
- Food and drink (including bottled water) are not permitted in the galleries
- Flash photography, videography and the use of selfie sticks and tripods are also not permitted in the galleries
- Bags may be subject to inspection for security reasons
- All galleries and facilities are wheelchair accessible