Heartlands Tours with your Private Guide
On this off-the-path tour of a typical housing estate. Explore the parks, temple, transport hub, local mall, sports centre, and community centre then eye the show apartments at a gallery.
Finally, enjoy a bird’s-eye view of the estate from the top of a block. Discover how over 80% of Singaporeans live on a trip to a housing estate. Escape the beaten path for a typical local neighbourhood and learn about Singapore’s public housing story from your local guide.
Then blend in with the locals by visiting the supermarket and retail shops. Your guide will teach you some local lingo. This will help you to get around the hawker centre and you will not feel like a typical tourist.
- Explore popular places of a typical Singaporean Housing Estate
- Enjoy a bird’s-eye view of the estate from the top of a tower block
- Discover how over 80% of Singaporeans live
- Learn about Singapore’s public housing story
- Visit the local supermarket and retail shops
- Learn some of the lingo
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Available from February 2019
- Pick-up serviceWe offer pick up services from all Singapore Hotels.
- Disability ServicesWheelchair access available, however, some locations may have steps.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Pick-up and drop-off services from all Singapore hotels
- Service of an English-speaking licensed tour guide
- A private vehicle for 4 hours usage
- Attractions with admission charges
- Meals and drinks
- Any expense of personal nature
Our driver/tour guide will pick up you at the hotel lobby at 09.30am and will send you back to the hotel by 01.30pm
- Please indicate your preferred departure time upon booking